Nouvatan booster drops

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kazzy12

Reaction score
Hiya all!

I'm about to test out Nouvatan later after all the good things I've heard about it. I keep seeing on here about the booster drops, at the risk of sounding like a total dummy what exactly is it these drops do? Obviously I know they make your tan darker, but do they prolong it, ect?

I'm asking as if I decide to buy the drops I will make it an optional extra for my clients, and obviously they will want to know exactly what the drops do, so I want to be able to answer any questions they have.

Thanks in advance! :)

Hiya all!

I'm about to test out Nouvatan later after all the good things I've heard about it. I keep seeing on here about the booster drops, at the risk of sounding like a total dummy what exactly is it these drops do? Obviously I know they make your tan darker, but do they prolong it, ect?

I'm asking as if I decide to buy the drops I will make it an optional extra for my clients, and obviously they will want to know exactly what the drops do, so I want to be able to answer any questions they have.

Thanks in advance! :)

Hiya, I tested mine out last night. They say 2 drops per 50ml... so I did 2,4 and 6, and honestly no different. I would love to try 50% drops as the ones we have access to are 34%

Latest posts

Back