Nouvatan kits and training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laney303

Reaction score
I am currently studying level 3 nail tech. I also want to train in spray tanning, brows and semi perm eyelashes. I am looking at the Nouvatan training online. They have the two kits, the more expensive one with the better machine and free training included, tent, two bottles of solution, barrier cream, buffing mitt, 25 q&a cards and 25 consultation cards plus extra retail stuff like mousse and moisturiser. The less expensive kit has the less expensive machine and training will be at a extra reduced cost with only one bottle of solution, barrier cream, buffing mitt and 25 client q&a cards, if I added another bottle of solution it would be still be less than the other kit. Anyway, I will be setting up at home and it says the more expensive machine is for heavy use like spray tan parties and the cheaper for light use. I am stuck on which kit to go for as I'm not sure if it is better the more expensive kit as it looks like I'm getting a better deal with all that is included but would I really need to get the more expensive machine for my needs?

Sorry for the waffling but any advice would be much appreciated

Lorraine x

I am currently studying level 3 nail tech. I also want to train in spray tanning, brows and semi perm eyelashes. I am looking at the Nouvatan training online. They have the two kits, the more expensive one with the better machine and free training included, tent, two bottles of solution, barrier cream, buffing mitt, 25 q&a cards and 25 consultation cards plus extra retail stuff like mousse and moisturiser. The less expensive kit has the less expensive machine and training will be at a extra reduced cost with only one bottle of solution, barrier cream, buffing mitt and 25 client q&a cards, if I added another bottle of solution it would be still be less than the other kit. Anyway, I will be setting up at home and it says the more expensive machine is for heavy use like spray tan parties and the cheaper for light use. I am stuck on which kit to go for as I'm not sure if it is better the more expensive kit as it looks like I'm getting a better deal with all that is included but would I really need to get the more expensive machine for my needs?

Sorry for the waffling but any advice would be much appreciated

Lorraine x

Hi Lorraine, I got the more expensive kit in September. It's brill and if you do end up getting people asking you to do a few tans in one go at another location you are all ready to go. I couldn't see the point of getting a lesser machine for the difference in price. Just think of it as 21 tans and it's all paid for. You also have to think that you can do about 20 tans per bottle of solution and you get 2 with your kit so you've actually covered your kit/training and made nearly £400 profit too. :lol:

Ditto what Cloughers said, I too have the more expensive machine and set up and for the price difference it was a no brained for me :)

The training is fantastic, I came away with the confidence to go out and do a tan straight away. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did :) xx

Thank you ladies. I know it is a no brainer really, I just try and sway myself this way and that way when making a decision. It say training must be booked when the kit is bought but I would really like to buy the kit then book training for a few months time when I'm further with my nails. Is this possible? I have the money sat here and don't want to end up spending so would rather get the kit bought if you know what I mean? :confused: x

I'm interested in training with Nouvatan too. What I would recommend is contacting them directly and just ask them for their advice. I have found them extremely helpful and knowledgeable and I'm sure they can advise you on what option best suits you. ;)

I have just had a reply to my email from the lovely Sarah at Nouvatan and she is so helpful. Going to go for the full kit and book training for a later date. Really looking forward to it now. :lol: x

Good for you. X

Not so helpful as you wish to use their training BUT I am planning to buy the TS50 ultimate started kit from LA Tanning as its only £xxx and so almost £100 less. I do however already have my tanning qualification. I have no intention of staying with the LA Tanning solution and will move onto Nouvatan when I use up my free solution :)

Might help somebody else when they search for threads :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry my spelling Is terrible, I get so far down and I can't see what I have typed at the bottem of my phone screen! Hope it kind of makes sense! :s

If your using an iphone app, then before you type press 'return' for as much as you think you need to type, then scroll back up & start typing! Thats what i do :D

If your using an iphone app, then before you type press 'return' for as much as you think you need to type, then scroll back up & start typing! Thats what i do :D

Oooo yeah it works :D
Thank you xx

Yeah that's really helpful :)
I was interested in Nouvatan for in touch spoke to a lady (I won't mention her name) she said she would get back to me with dates, which she did later on in the day, I then asked if I could have a date late march she said she would find out and call back by the en of today. She never contacted me back and so for this I refuse to call back and re require. Or me that's rude. Ben if she called back Saturday to say sorry I didn't call yesterday due to bla bla bla and I do apologise. Nope nothing so I won't be using them and I think that's bad business personally and crappy customer service. Which is sad as I was so excited to train and use their products as everyone rates them.

So I think I'm going to use La Tanning
I have spoken to the lady from our company that took your training call. and the reason that she didnt get back to you shortly after your call was because our trainer in your area was unavailable and could not give us dates for March you asked for dates specifically on Mondays and Fridays. Last friday we were totally snowed in and couldnt even get into the offices so we diverted the phones to our homes and took orders and enquiries the old fashioned way with paper and pens :confused:
unfortunately when this happens we are unable to programme the computers to give us reminders to call people back. Hence why your call back was not made.
Trainers give us dates that they are available a month in advance so that we can programme training on the day of taking a booking. We offered you dates that were already confirmed with our trainer but could nt, confirm the March dates that you asked for.
I accept that a courtesy call on the Friday should of been made. and i can only offer you an apology on behalf of myself and the company.
Our customer service and communication is usually excellent, we have been placed in the top 4 of the Beauty companies in the UK for our customer service in the last 3 years and i can assure you this mistake was only made because we tried to take calls and keep the company running during adverse weather conditions.

May i also add the other companies kit mentioned does not contain the same cubicle, solution, Promo material or have the free one to one training with kit purchase that ours has. :hug:

Not so helpful as you wish to use their training BUT I am planning to buy the TS50 ultimate started kit from LA Tanning as its only £259 and so almost £100 less. I do however already have my tanning qualification. I have no intention of staying with the LA Tanning solution and will move onto Nouvatan when I use up my free solution :)

Might help somebody else when they search for threads :)
If you dont want the free training we will discount your kit accordingly :lol:
Our kit contains the original STC worcester british patented spray tan cubicle, it is waterproof fireproofed and carries the CE lable. The mechanism is 50% thicker steel than the tents other companies offer in their starter kits. it also contains our premium brand solution :lol::lol:

Thanks for the info Steve! I do rate your tan as better but had honestly just been advising people on the best priced starter kit I had found for tent, gun etc.

But after your post, I will be in touch with you in the next week or 2 re puchasing a starter kit minus training from you :)

Latest posts

Back