Nouvatan now in Dennis Wiliams

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bladesgirl

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I've just got the new Dennis Williams Brochure through and they are now stocking Nouvatan, it would be sooooo much easier for me to go there for my solutions when needed, but it will be a hard move from Sunless Solutions, who loves Nouvatan? I know there's a fair few of you :D

Nouvatan does have a big fan base but I'd love to know how good Sunless Solutions are, what % do they do? Do they do a super dark one?

Nouvatan does have a big fan base but I'd love to know how good Sunless Solutions are, what % do they do? Do they do a super dark one?

Sunless is fantastic, if I did move from them it would solely be convenience although they do get deliveries out quickly, the darkest they do is 12% but you can also get their booster drops for darker tans and they are bringing out a fast tan anytime soon :D

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1398962315.718300.jpg
This is the darkest Sunless Tan I've done in two years of Tanning, I put 16 Booster Drops into a 12%, she wanted it really really dark :D

Latest posts

Back