Nouvatan TS20 machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adele.greshon

Reaction score
Has anyone experienced problems with the compressor. Please see photos
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1462471459.766812.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1462471469.736577.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1462471479.559640.jpg

I have messaged Nouvatan and they are looking into with the manufacturer. They thought it may be overspray but the gun is set as per instructions and the compressor is positioned at the back left hand side of the tent.

Hi I have a ts20 and when I first started had this problem, first turn your gun down to reduce any overspray, when tanning make sure it's as far from the tent as possible and have you tried cleaning the foam filter under the handle? Since doing the above this never happens now ☺ x

I have one of these, I must say the only reason I haven't seen if this happens is mines always on a black sheet, but I agree with beauty bits, clean the filter with soapy water and keep it away from tent when spraying, its a good little machine x

Thank you, my gun is turned down its set to the 8/9 position as recommended. The compressor is at the back left hand side of the tent.

I will try cleaning the filter but this is a new machine and I've only used it 6/7 times.

You should clean the filter after about 3/4 tans. I keep mine on a black towel too so never noticed. I've had about 4 more expensive machines before but like this one the best!

Latest posts

Back