nouveau Blink and Go ????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tracie130178

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

I am a trained lash tecnician but I dont use or have trained with Nouveau lash. Does any one know if you can buy the Blink and Go, if you have not trained with them? I have had a look on the website but it just shows training.

I just wanted to purchase them really to try them out on myself to see what I thought. I was going to get them done in my local salon in Farsley for my Holiday but they are booked up. So thought why dont I just buy them and do them myself.:lol:

Have a go at ordering on the websie there is a shop with a range of lashes, I've just looked as I didnt know what they were! Sounds good, do they last 2 weeks? Anyone know?!!

Will you send me the link of the site. I have gone on but it doesn't show any prices or seem to allow you to purchase them. Im bafelled!! Also I have tried to access it through the Nouveau site but that is directing me to other companys and showing a error, I have emailed them so see what they say.
I only wanted to try them out but is becoming a bit on a nightmare lol

Thank you for your reply.

Try this www.blinkandgo.co.ok/shop/. No just tried it doesn't work! I googled nouveau blink & go lashes then a few popped up and the shop was one of them??!!

Sorry trying to edit this the blink is in bold lol!

www.[B]blink[/B]and go.co.uk/shop/

I give up!!!

Just been reading previous threads on this subject, salon exclusive it seems, Neva mind lol!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back