Nouveau Contour permanent makeup WOW!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nailsareus

Reaction score
My friend has just trained in this, and I was a model for her, I had hardly any eyebrows and she done a Hair technique on me…. The results are stunning… I have had problems with my brows for years.. but now they are fab…. I looked into doing this myself..but it was the cost.

I cant believe how much it cost her , by the time she had the training and the top of the range Digital machine, some extra pigments and the VAT, we are talking well over £10000! ..I fell of the chair… I really did look into it with her, and there machines are way out in front.. but I could not justify the cost.

I have been a therapist for years, but I went along to the centre to be the model… I was really taken back, the clinical cleanliness was a step up from anything I have seen, I was treated like I was having major surgery.

Anyone who gets the chance to be a model, do it!

Debs

Hi
I'm dying to have mine done, done lots of research and have found someone I think looks really good so just waiting for them to get back to me to let me know when the lady will be up in Manchester.
Can I ask a few questions as I haven't seen anyone with them done in 'real life' Did it hurt much and how long did it take and finally would you say they looked natural? I pencil mine in everyday and have become very heavy handed in recent times so have what I feel are two big brown lines! The pictures I've seen look amazing but it would be good to hear it from someone who's actually had it done.
Many thanks
Caty x

Hello, well I looked into it lots too, As I was going to do it! but it was the costs..... all is I can tell you is Nouveau Contour, are the best.... they were the leders of the pack with the hair technique, some people mite not agree, but this will be the people who have spent lots on other equipment........there multi point needle is so...good... so the field in perm makeup is not equal.....go for some who uses this kit! I have followed the development for years. so they have no equal if you really want the Natural hair stroke look.

Pain! well that is all to with your threshold and what they use! no you will be fine... my friend uses something from the USA called Tag-45..... and keeps adding this.... very good... you will be fine.... but choose the right person.

D

Nouveau Contour are excellent as are a few other companies........Natural Enahncements, Debra Robson Lawrence and the company that I trained with...........who of course I consider to be the best LOL, Finishing Touches.

The needles that Nouveau Contour use fit most digital machines so aren't exclusive to her machine. All of the leading machines are made by the same maufacturers in Germany and they simply have their own name put on the machine, as they all do.

Thanks for your replies. I've sent a couple of queries out so hopefully willhear something soon then I can go for it! Can't wait for the day when I can just wake up to perfect eyebrows!
Thanks!

Hi

Can I ask a few questions as I haven't seen anyone with them done in 'real life' Did it hurt much and how long did it take and finally would you say they looked natural? I pencil mine in everyday and have become very heavy handed in recent times so have what I feel are two big brown lines! The pictures I've seen look amazing but it would be good to hear it from someone who's actually had it done.
Many thanks
Caty x
Hi Caty. I've had mine done and I do my own.

Eyebrows don't hurt much at all, especially if your technician uses a good numbing creme. The procedure itself doesn't take long, about 30 mins. Most of the time is taken up filling out forms etc. It's a two visit procedure and anyone that says you only need one are misleading you. Boyh should be insluded in the price though. Pencilling your own brows is a bit hit and miss so I know what you mean. I can truly say that not having to pencil in every day is life changing. Go for it. xxxxxx

Karen Betts is the number one! and you no what she uses.....

but like I say its up to you

D

and you no what she uses.....

D
Sorry, I don't get that bit. Can you explain?

Jeez, you're obviously a big fan of Karen (and why not, she's fab), you've only just joined and all your posts have been plugging Nouveau Conture. Do you think she might drag you away from nails to train in SPMU?

I totally agree Karen Betts is wonderfull
and shes so helpfull

Rubyx

I totally agree Karen Betts is wonderfull
and shes so helpfull

Rubyx
She's really liked by her competitors too which says a lot. All of the staff at her office are great too. x

Hiya

I'm a PMU Consultant...and totally agree with you Karen is FAB!!

I have trained with Karen (lashes) and i'm very aware of her teaching skills and fantastic PMU work( she was on 10yrs younger performing her techniques)
she is one of the best in her field
Yes i agree her staff are fantastic also(whom i have also met)

I trained with Debra Robson-Lawrence whom i can say was a true star during my training, and how much care and advise she has given me since.

Finishing touches who Brow Queen trained with also have a fab reputation.

I think your friend chose well

Are you going to post us a pic of your brows?
i would love to see them

how long ago did your friend train?
Is she doing well?
We would love for her to join our Geek Site(and team up with the very few PMU tech on this site) Me, Brow Queen, Jen and Sass as far as i'm aware thats all of us

It would be great if we could all help each other out etc

If your friend uses Tag 45..1x application should be more than enough for one procedure
if you over do Tag it can irretate the area and cause more swelling(which an be a problem)

I wish your friend the very best in what she has invested in...i'm sure by the sounds of things she is and will be a great asset to this industry

With Love Jenx
Advanced Beauty Clinic - Warwickshire

I agree Nouveau Contour, are the best too. I trained with finishing touches, first…and then done the switch I would say there in a different league, I was very lucky and came into a little bit of money… so had the chance to do this…. Yes the machines are made by the same company, but they are NOT the same , remember GM motors are the same company and make Vauxhall and Sabb…they are a better quality car… if you understand.

I do understand peoples point, I you spend all your hard earned on say a new ford focus, then they face lift the model… you tell yourself you like your model better, it’s a natural thing to do.

Sorry I explained this in car terms, but it’s the example I was looking at. And it is the same.

I would say that Nouveau Conture`s training was head and shoulders above. I have had both.

Even if you have been doing this for yours, it is not the done thing really to do your own brows!

(did they train you this way?)

Nailsareus, yes the cost is massive and not everyone can do it, they may get the stuff and get through the course, but only a few are really good…and it sounds like your friend is one of them.

I would like to see them too!

Jenny what a really nice post, May I ask where you purchase your Tag-45 from, I seem to get prices that are all over the place

PM me if you don’t want to say!

xxxxx
:)

Even if you have been doing this for yours, it is not the done thing really to do your own brows!

do you care to explain why not?

Hiya

You can purchase many different numb creams

Some prescribed by GP only(And Applied by Client Only)
Many PMU comanys available sell numb creams(they are pro products and require a licence to purchace)
Depending on which company you choose to buy can vary on price
Tag is around £50+vat in the UK
The states sell it for around $30(post may bump up the price somewhat)
Love Jenx

Thanks to Brow Queen for your advice! It' s great to read so much about this while I'm thinking about having them done and I sent off an e-mail to Karen Betts asking if she has a clinic in or around Manchester and await her response.

The lady I am actually thinking of booking with is Jane Haralambos, her portfolio looks great and theres a pair of eyebrows there I can virtually see myself with! Just wondering if anyone has heard about Jane?

Thanks for all your help xx

Hiya

I cover alot of areas in Warwickshire and West Midlands at the moment

I will soon be working in Machester, Liverpool and Leeds

Venues are still under wraps as contracts have to be sorted first

I will mail you with venues as soon as the paper work is complete

Jenx
Advanced Beauty Clinic - Warwickshire

Thanks to Brow Queen for your advice! It' s great to read so much about this while I'm thinking about having them done and I sent off an e-mail to Karen Betts asking if she has a clinic in or around Manchester and await her response.

The lady I am actually thinking of booking with is Jane Haralambos, her portfolio looks great and theres a pair of eyebrows there I can virtually see myself with! Just wondering if anyone has heard about Jane?

Thanks for all your help xx

I have heard fantastic things about Jane's work, she come highly recommended xx

I agree Nouveau Contour, are the best too. I trained with finishing touches, first…and then done the switch I would say there in a different league,

Even if you have been doing this for yours, it is not the done thing really to do your own brows!QUOTE]

Who told you that? I do my brows better than anyone else does them. Also, I've never met a tech who doesn't do their own at one time or another.

I'm interested to know what you felt the difference was between FT and NC. I think it's a good idea to train with as many people as possible as you've done.

In reply to the geek asking about Jane Haralabos............she is fantastic and another lovely lady. I think she trains for Tracie Simpson, Natural Enhancements.

I too have never come across a tech who hasn't done their own pmu at some point.....so i'm not entirely sure what you mean by "not the done thing"

if you are good at what you do and do your own work then you are a great walking advert!! Surely if someone else does your pmu and then when people ask about it you have to tell them someone else did the work you are then sending business elsewhere!?!

I too have never come across a tech who hasn't done their own pmu at some point.....so i'm not entirely sure what you mean by "not the done thing"

if you are good at what you do and do your own work then you are a great walking advert!! Surely if someone else does your pmu and then when people ask about it you have to tell them someone else did the work you are then sending business elsewhere!?!
Totally agree.

Regarding Jane Haralambos..........she's so lovely and again, a briliiant artist.

The only downside to PMU is the extra training. Individually, they all charge £1,000 plus vat for each day............way too much I think.

Latest posts

Back