Nouveau Extend or Lash Perfect or Flirties?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jess1985

Reaction score
My boss wants to put me on the the Nouveau Extend training which is the 3 days course at £595 (ex vat). I'm looking to pay for it as I don't intend on working for him in the near future and I've always wanted to learn it. I find Nouveau expensive and it's not had many positive feedback for the Extend training.

I was looking at individual lash training provider and have read many threads that have rated Flirties and Lash Perfect (1 day at £450 (Ext Vat). Flirties is cheaper any additional one to one support if your struggling is £40 per hour. The starter kit gives you 20 sets far as I have been informed.

Has anyone trained recently with Nouveau on 3day Extend Course? . If you have would you recommend it.

Did you make your money back quick?

I would recommend Flirties or Lash Fx. I trained with Lash Fx and it is only a one day course. It isn't as expensive as the Nouveau but from the feedback given from their training I wouldn't risk it. The course is just to teach you the basics but practice and experience brings you on massively and this is where you start to see the improvement.

Hope this helps!

Nouvea all the way, I trained on a 1 day course years ago and to be honest it was not very good, yes you learn how to put a lash on a lash but with nouveau you learn lots more, how and when to use different weights/ lengths etc... I've just done 2 days and doing day 3 in a couple of weeks, it's amazing, the customer service is second to noneif you do it

rebelrebuseful Lst: 2478985 said:
Nouvea all the way, I trained on a 1 day course years ago and to be honest it was not very good, yes you learn how to put a lash on a lash but with nouveau you learn lots more, how and when to use different weights/ lengths etc... I've just done 2 days and doing day 3 in a couple of weeks, it's amazing, the customer service is second to noneif you do it
Thanks that was useful. I think I will opt for Nouveau.

Defo nouveau I retrained with them and never looked back x

Did any of you do the Noveau conversion course, if so how was it? Thanks

Flirties was the best for me when i looked to train and they fo conversion and advanced courses [emoji106][emoji106]

Latest posts

Back