Nouveau Lashes - honest opinions please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlitzyGirl

Reaction score
Since training with Nouveau Lashes 2 weeks ago, I did my 1st set of extensions today.
This lady has very fair eyelashes that look non-existant, you can probably see this from her bottom lashes. I have'nt put in as much as I was supposed to as she did'nt want them to be too obvious or in your face kind. The client was very pleased with them, and went to school fluttering them at all the mums. She already has 4 more clients lined up for me, but unfortunately I am so busy with other things this week as I go away on Friday. Just my luck!

I would really appreciate some expert opinion on how you think they look.

Well, I haven't had a ny traiing with Nouveau but I think that thses loo great, really natural looking!! Well done! x

Wow they look fab! I'd love to have lashes like that. Only thing I would say from a non pro's eyes is that the eye that is left in the pic looks as if the lashes are slightly sparser towards the centre of the eye than the eye on the right. And when I was taught to do lashes (the traditional type) the lashes in the centre should be shorter than those at the outer edge as well. But then of course I don't know what she asked for, and the client loves them so hey what else matters? Shame we can't see a "before" pic so that we could really see the extent of the fab transformation you have done. What a bummer that you can't fit her friends in, that's just so typical.

Thanks girls.
Sarah, I have just put a couple of before pics, but she had just had them tinted in those pics, so still don't show the real thing, but hopefully will give you an idea.

Good work, very natural looking. My only comment would be on the right eye, (as you look at the pic) some of the lashes are crossed over. Brilliant first go though!

Fab first attempt darling :green:

Latest posts

Back