Nov Max Brazilian Blowdry

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My prices start at £60 for just the Brazilian if client wants me to wash and blow dry after I charge an extra £14, but I only tend to dry it if I cut it which is £25 on top for cut and blow dry. I actually prefer my clients to wash it after and dry it themselves as they then get the full impact themselves

dang stuff is cheap in the UK! over here its a minimum of 150$ for short hair... long hair goes up to 300!

Sent from my GT-N8010 using SalonGeek

yhe7e6yn.jpg
hu9e5e9a.jpg

My first use of Nov Max, it's so good!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368775769.301130.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368775769.301130.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 331
Here's one of mine x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368786503.097513.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368786503.097513.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 299
Hi all .. What a great site! .. Wow La la,Nov Max looks fab! .. Was looking into keratin products to do for my home clients,have used Keratin Complex and blow out in my old salon,which I loved,kerastraight didn't like, but may try No Max myself on my crazy curly locks!!

I start at 90 and charge a max of 120. Not including a cut and blow dry. Takes too long to justify charging less

I start at 90 and charge a max of 120. Not including a cut and blow dry. Takes too long to justify charging less

Are u in a salon tho Scotty? x

I've been looking for somewhere local to me to get a brazillian blow dry (I'm from skin geek).

I was expecting to pay £100 - £150 for it but can't find anywhere :(

Are u in a salon tho Scotty? x

Yeah. But even mobile the amount of time it
Should take should be reflected In the price. If I am forced to do hair at a home for
Any reason I charge MORE than I do in salon as it is an inconvenience for me. So it rarely happens haha

Nov Max doesn't take anywhere as long to do as any of the others. The longest ones taken me is 2hrs! Even better!
The attached pics are of my friend, her hair is awful. I did full head foils followed immediately with Nov Max. The second pic is after the first wash which again was immediate the rough dried with my hands and no products.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368822397.339590.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368822397.339590.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 327
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368822416.614941.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368822416.614941.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 408
I love Nov Max ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368822684.926992.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368822707.245626.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368822707.245626.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 3,845
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368822724.877800.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1368822724.877800.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 7,313
Morning! .. So I've used Nov Max on my friend yesterday .. Very impressed!! .. Just wondered how long it lasts roughly? .. Guessing around 6-8 weeks? Depending how much she washes it etc?

Morning! .. So I've used Nov Max on my friend yesterday .. Very impressed!! .. Just wondered how long it lasts roughly? .. Guessing around 6-8 weeks? Depending how much she washes it etc?

Generally 8 weeks but I have a couple of clients that get 4-5 months out of it but that's rare. I have one that only gets 5-6 weeks and she only washes it a couple of times a week, but she has very fine fragile hair therefore I turn the heat down.

Hiya, apparently it lasts up to 2 months, I've only done 2 clients and they've only had it done a week so unsure myself to b honest! Has anyone else had any feedback yet?

Generally 8 weeks but I have a couple of clients that get 4-5 months out of it but that's rare. I have one that only gets 5-6 weeks and she only washes it a couple of times a week, but she has very fine fragile hair therefore I turn the heat down.

Sorry I must've been writing my reply as u were posting this!!

4-5 months!.are they clients that have had the treatment more than once Fuzion?

Hiya, apparently it lasts up to 2 months, I've only done 2 clients and they've only had it done a week so unsure myself to b honest! Has anyone else had any feedback yet?

Be interesting to see,just ordered two more to try on mine and another clients wild locks!! Today weather would have been a good test(drizzle!!) on the one I did yesterday.fingers crossed.

I get repeat clients on average between 8 to 12 weeks x

I get this rarity too. Tends to be on people with naturally course hair get the best wear out of it. My sister still found it easier after around 6 months after first treatment and her hair is like steel wool haha

Latest posts

Back