Novatan rapid tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG!! How could I not know this? I can't wait to try the 20% now. So if I wanted an 8, wash off after 2 hours, then I know the tan darkens for the next 24 hours, would it darken much more than the normal 8% ? Exited! 😁😁

And, would the tan be there already after 2 hours? Also does it have a darker guide colour?

After 2 hours when you wash off it'll look really light (barely noticeable) and will continue to develop to 8% over the next 24 hours. It's even more important with rapid tan to wash off evenly! X

Sent from my C6903 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi, what do you mean "wash off evenly" ?

Thank you! I'd like to try a 10 ish, so I'll go a little longer, glad you mentioned it would develop TO an 8 rather than washing it off and being disappointed I'm not tanned! Can't wait to try it out! Thank you x

I meant make sure it's all washed off properly so you don't have patches that are left on longer and will therefore develop darker. My daughter was trying to avoid getting her hair wet when she washed off and so didnt wash the sides of neck and by her ears properly. Not a good look!

Sent from my C6903 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back