Now I know what all the fuss is about

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

terregles

Reaction score
I was invited to a demo by a local CND technician today and she sort of took me under her wing. I am now sporting 6 different nails courtesy of Nancy!! I was, of course, interested in CND's products but - you know- I've been about a bit, seen a bit of life etc., and even although this site is ab fab, I previously thought that perhaps there was a reasonable amount of self promotion involved. Absolutely no longer! I bow at your feet, CND - the products are just amazing. I was interfering with Nancy's Solar Oil, Cool Blue and various powders - i was just blown over. Presently I have Retention C P&W on my left index, P&W Shimmer on my left middle, Mexican tile? on my left ring, clear Glimmer on my left pinkie, City of angels on my left thumb and City of Gold? on my right index. The colours and effects are just fabulous, the powders looked amazing to work with and the scent of the Solar Oil.....I'm hooked!! I will be booking a foundation course in the spring - I would book tomorrow but I have a couple of court cases between now and early next year (I do a bit of forensic accountancy in suspected fraud cases to keep me out of mischief) and my mother is quite seriously ill, not expected to last much longer, I'm afraid. I really, really want to become involved with CND now so the Leeds office will be hearing from me when I come back from Johannesburg at the end of March.

Latest posts

Back