now what first > newbie to spray tanning :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissKdub

Reaction score
Hiya spray tanning geeeks!!

right i am new to all this, and am thinking about doing a spray tan training course. i been on the wow factor website and the tantrick training seems really good and good price.
can anyone recommend a rele good course thats a good price??

and where do i start with the kits....ive seen so many and been reading lots of threads and all this dif numbers and letters, meaning the spray tan model machines..lol i just dont no...i cud do with a good starter kit..not looking t go mad and do my own business just yet, will just do friends and friends of friends and see how i go....

so hope some1 cud lead me on the right path and where to start.

thank you x

Hi Kate,

Tahnks for your reply on my post:)

I trained with the Carlton institute in Brentwood with Xen-Tan, The course was quick but i enjoyed, and picked it up quickly.

I bought my kit through them, which included a Tent, Maximist 5008 (v.good machine) 1/2 gallon of tan and promo leaflets! Price was good and i'm am please with the tan, although i'm also looking into using Organics new tan from the wow factor!

You will need insurance and disposables like sticky feet and pants, i get my from ellsions online. Call and e-mail different companies asking for samples so you can try them out for yourself.

hth :hug:

Hiya spray tanning geeeks!!

right i am new to all this, and am thinking about doing a spray tan training course. i been on the wow factor website and the tantrick training seems really good and good price.
can anyone recommend a rele good course thats a good price??

and where do i start with the kits....ive seen so many and been reading lots of threads and all this dif numbers and letters, meaning the spray tan model machines..lol i just dont no...i cud do with a good starter kit..not looking t go mad and do my own business just yet, will just do friends and friends of friends and see how i go....

so hope some1 cud lead me on the right path and where to start.

thank you x

Did you not see the training section and spray tan machine section on the wow factor website?

There are loads if threads about spray tan and the different machines. Get a cup of tea or a glass of wine and take some time to read them. LOADS of great info.

HTH xx

Last edited:
thank you so much for ur replys, really appreciate it...

will have a good look :) :)

Latest posts

Back