NSI Acrylic Pricing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachg

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am going to be doing some acrylic training with NSI next year and just wondered how much you all charge for a set of acrylics? do you charge more if they have glitter tips or if they want you to put polish onto of a clear acrylic extension?

Any help would be good i'm just trying to get organised.

Thanks

Hi i use NSI & CND i charge £30 for a full set of NSI acrylic and if they want glitter i charge £5 extra but if just a polish then i dont charge i also charge £35 for a full set of CND and £5 for glitter no charge for polish hope this helps :)

Hi i use NSI & CND i charge £30 for a full set of NSI acrylic and if they want glitter i charge £5 extra but if just a polish then i dont charge i also charge £35 for a full set of CND and £5 for glitter no charge for polish hope this helps :)

Thanks for the quick reply!! there roughly what i was thinking so i'm glad am on the right lines, do you find NSI nice to work with? x

I use nsi acrylic and charge £25 for a full set, £5 extra for glitters and 'forever French'. I include the cost of polish in the price but do charge extra for art. Hth xx

At the moment I have 10% off so charging £27 for a full set of French/Natural, and £29.60 for colour/glitter tips.

£3 for polish on a new set, £5 for polish with Infills.

Art varies, but 3D Acrylic from £1 per nail and freehand/Konad art £2.50 for all.

Xx

Latest posts

Back