NSI Attraction?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debsidoo99

Reaction score
Please can u guys that use this l&p system give me some feedback.
I'm considering a change and would love more info
Thanks in anticipation xxx

Great products to work with and my clients get 3 weeks + wear with their extensions.

The glaze and go top coat requires no wiping with cleanser after UV pen iteration which I love!

Hope this helps

Do u get much lifting? How wet / dry do u need to work with this and do u require a primer? The tester kit doesn't have any primer but I'm sure I've read somewhere before that u do need to use it....thanks for yr help 😊

Yes you need a primer, it's the attract acid free primer.

I did find it slightly wet when I started but you just play about with it and you get a good technique to work with

What products do you use at the moment? Best decision I made was investing in NSI products

I also use nsi attraction and I love it. I find it really good to work with, it does allow you to work with a slightly wetter consistency, which I actually prefer. My sets usually last for several weeks, I also use the glaze n go on top of the acrylic, as it gives a fantastic finish and shine. I recommend you to use the attraction primer. It has been suggested on here, that for problem lifters to use an additional coat of primer, and to apply your acrylic whilst this layer is still wet. I've done this and it's worked perfectly😊. Hth

Thanks for all yr replies. Think I'm gonna try it on a couple of willing clients and myself to see how it goes. I've used harmony recently. Tbh I find that I have no problems at all on mŷ own nails but I do find some clients have some lifting. Harmony have changed their products and it's just made me wonder if I should try something else just to see if I get on with it. Nsi always seems to get a good review. I'm not sure bout the glaze n go as I like the Gelish top it off. Any other thoughts ??? Xx

I've just changed to NSI a couple of weeks ago and its great. If you buy the attraction kit you get a bottle of Glaze n go with it, so you can just try it and see if you like it. Xxx

I use the attraction system love it and just converted to their balance gels xx

Can glaze n go be used with a led lamp?

Latest posts

Back