NSI Balance Gel popular colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myzenjourney

Reaction score
Hello geeks,

This is my first post so I apologise if I shouldn't have started a new thread. From my searching, the last question about this was back in 2014 and trends change.

I've just invested in the NSI balance gel system so I can offer tips. I've only ever offered gel polish (GELeration, Gelish and Shellac) up until now but needed to start offering tips and something a bit stronger than a soak off gel.

For those of you who use nsi, what are you top balance colours? I can't afford the whole range yet so I wanted to start a small collection I can build up.

If you think secrets or one of the other nsi ranges are better, advise accordingly.

I want something that's efficient, long lasting and won't take ages to use along side the NSI balance system. I don't want to be faffing finishing the tip and gel application and then have to buff and apply a gel polish on top as it's time consuming and not efficient.

Any useful pointers would be very well received .

Thank you in advance for your time.

I've attached a list of colours that I have in my basket that I was looking at getting. Good coverage is important as I'm new and slow

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    765 KB · Views: 23
Hello geeks,

This is my first post so I apologise if I shouldn't have started a new thread. From my searching, the last question about this was back in 2014 and trends change.

I've just invested in the NSI balance gel system so I can offer tips. I've only ever offered gel polish (GELeration, Gelish and Shellac) up until now but needed to start offering tips and something a bit stronger than a soak off gel.

For those of you who use nsi, what are you top balance colours? I can't afford the whole range yet so I wanted to start a small collection I can build up.

If you think secrets or one of the other nsi ranges are better, advise accordingly.

I want something that's efficient, long lasting and won't take ages to use along side the NSI balance system. I don't want to be faffing finishing the tip and gel application and then have to buff and apply a gel polish on top as it's time consuming and not efficient.

Any useful pointers would be very well received .

Thank you in advance for your time.

Hi
I used to use the balance gel but have now moved over to the secrets system and love it. I would definitely recommend over the balance. Easy to use, minimal filing, easy soak off and good strength.
At the moment I have the blush and white for french but mainly use the clear and finish with polish pro colours. I charge extra for this which my clients are happy to pay.
However I have just today ordered one of the secrets colour gels to try and see if it makes a difference to the application time and if it is worth adding the colour range.
Hope this helps x

Hi Lunaberry,

Thanks so much for you reply.

I was worried with a soak off gel like secrets that I'd have to soak it off each time and then effect the tips I've applied? Can it be filed? There's so many products with nsi and several different ranges that can be used with each other, it gets very confusing when new to the brand. Can the secrets range of colours be used with balance builder or body builder products underneath and then balance finish or glaze and go to seal? X

Hi Lunaberry,

Thanks so much for you reply.

I was worried with a soak off gel like secrets that I'd have to soak it off each time and then effect the tips I've applied? Can it be filed? There's so many products with nsi and several different ranges that can be used with each other, it gets very confusing when new to the brand. Can the secrets range of colours be used with balance builder or body builder products underneath and then balance finish or glaze and go to seal? X

No problem at all! I know the feeling!

I'm afraid I don't know if you can use the balance products with the secrets. But if you call them they are lovely on the phone, so helpful and hey will guide you through what's best.

You can file and do infils with the secrets though. If they have tips I only soak off if it really needs it. I've stopped using the balance gels altogether now and only use Secrets. I also use a thin layer of secrets under the polish pro on people who need just a tiny bit of extra strength. (After checking that was ok with nsi!) x

Latest posts

Back