NSI Balance gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kaznal

Reaction score
I have just signed up for the beauty guilds gel nail course with my local college ( they do the practicals) they recommended buying the NSI prof balance gel kit, which I did. I have had a quick play but am not sure if the sculptor white gel is ok. I couldn't get it to spread/level at all. I know I should wait until I start my course next week but the practicals aren't until the end of the course and I was hoping to get my head round the basics at the same time.
Any advice from anyone who uses this system would be great. Thanks

You'll learn on the course but you can file down any lumps and bumps with gel, even though it is self levelling you do sometimes get a few uneven or lumpy bits when started out, I've been doing it for about a year and still get the odd bit but you can just file it down before putting on your top coat x

Heres a tip :) Before you apply it, have a mess with it in the pot. The warmer it is, the easier it is to apply :)

White sculptor is a very thick gel I barely ever use it...give it a good roll around before using to ease it a little x

Thanks, I am not sure the brush they supplied with the kit is that good but its all new to me

Latest posts

Back