NSI builder gel disapearing!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail_Envy

Reaction score
I had a client yesterday for gel nails, thankfully it was my mum. I applied the clear builder gel the way it should be and done all prep proply too. It looked great until i cleansed it to refine it. When i wiped with cleanse half the product disapeared! Not as in layers but the bottom half of the nail product and a bit from the middle of the tip just completely vanished! I no its not the lamp as it is curing gel polish still.

What could be causing this to happen?

It does sound like yoir bulbs need replacing or it could be from a bad batch. Is it wiping away unset or peeling away set x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Its like its wiping away unset

I thought about replacing the bulbs but its still setting gel polish so i didnt think i would need to

It does sound like the bulbs to me as mine did this. Gel polish is quite thin compared to hard gel especially when building the apex. Try replacing the bulbs xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

If it's an led lamp it will work with the nsi gel polish but won't set the builder gels. Nsi builder gels only work with uv lamps x

Thanks to everyones replies, it was the bulbs!!! Never knew that old bulbs could still set gel polish but not gel. It was just really strange that it worked until i got new gel lol funny how things workout.

Ive now used the NSI balance gel with my new bulbs and love it!!

How long are ur nsi balance gel nails lasting? X

Latest posts

Back