Nsi course glasgow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goldigga

Reaction score
Hey there

Ok so after reading everyones posts and hours and hours of online research i have decided to do my training with NSI in Glasgow,anyone do any of their courses? can you tell me what to exspect? are the tutors nice? Any info on this course would be good,i think am doing the foundation acrylic course,is this the best one to start with?,thanks for any advice

xx:Love:xx

Hi There

I havent done the acrylic course but I did do my manicure and pedicure course with them and found them to be really helpful and professional. I really enjoyed the course and went on to do my training with calgel which i love.

i would definetly go back to nsi if i need any further training and i also get texts to let me know when they have special offers or vat free days which is a big saving for us lol.

Hope this helps.

Linda

The Girls in NSI are lovely. I have trained there for tanning threading ear candling and I am back in may for intimate waxing. Was trained by one of their girls at college for nails so have done a conversion course as the product I used to use has changed.

The are very professional and aftercare is good too.

Cath
x

ment to say you can use an ILA at NSI also.

Cath
x

I studied Acrylic, Gel and Silk last year at NSI Glasgow. Staff are lovely, and helpful. The two main tutors are Toni and Fiona, both teach all systems, are very helpful, and us nervous people at ease. I've re-book a couple more courses with them too :D

HTH

Samantha.x

Latest posts

Back