NSI Glaze and Glo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blondie80

Reaction score
Hi

I have recently bought this and used it and its fab, I love it but I just wanted to know how you can remove it?

Ive done a set of acrylic overlays on my mum and painted her nails and used the glaze n glo but she wants to change the colour in the next few days and wasnt sure how you remove it??

Any help would be appreciated, I should really have found out before I used it - lol

Hey there I think you have to buff it off. You have to cure this under the UV light do you not?

Cath

Hi

Yes you have to cure it, I did think you would prob have to buff/file it off but wanted to check that there wasnt a proper way to remove it.

Thanks

Hi

I have recently bought this and used it and its fab, I love it but I just wanted to know how you can remove it?

Ive done a set of acrylic overlays on my mum and painted her nails and used the glaze n glo but she wants to change the colour in the next few days and wasnt sure how you remove it??

Any help would be appreciated, I should really have found out before I used it - lol

NSI Glaze n' Go requires filing off.
Glaze n' Go is not recommended over enamel/painted nails as requires a 180grit finish to adhere successfully, the suggested product would be Thermoshield or Airshield, both of these are removable with enamel/polish remover. hth :hug:

U need to file it off hun :)

what i usually do if im painting overlays is apply the glaze and go first, cure, then polish after, that way the acrylic doesnt get discoloured and can be taken off with normal acetone free remover

when i put polish over acrylics, i buff etc, then i put an acrylic basecoat on as this prevents the nail colour staining the acrylic and then i use airshied (nsi).... it dries in 3 minutes to a high shine!!!
xx

Latest posts

Back