NSI Glaze & Go

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karen Minx

Reaction score
I have just bought a bottle of this and have been using it over my clients acylics all week. Wow i am impressed, its cheaper for me to use over acrylic nails than the Shellac top coat i was using and draining and even better its tack free. Wish i had bought it in alot sooner!

Im a little scared to try things out with it such has using glaze n go over nail art and crystals, seeing has these are my clients and i dont want to make costly mistakes. (like i did with gelish top it off)

What will glaze n go do and what won't it do? Will it keeep crystals in, paint over konad without smudging? without rubbing off over client wear?

Who just dusts before application and who dusts and scrubs the nail clean? Does it not contaminate the bottle with particles of dust by just dusting off has the instructions says?

It kept my crystals in! I had one on each nail and they stayed put, but it did dull them a little bit so on the second set I went around them and they still stayed put.
Didn't smudge my konad :)
I dusted and scrubbed as it's habit :lick: before topcoat etc I get clients to wash their hands and scrub with a nail brush so I know everything is dust-free.

xxx

I basically do the same as emily, wash hands and scrub fresh.
I put a small blob of glaze n go on, set crystals in then cure for 10 seconds and then top coat and cure as normal.
It has never smudged my konad either.

Just remember not to use glaze n go over soft gels though as it will crack xx

Hi Karen, can I ask what mistake you made with the Gelish top it off?? xx

Hi Karen, can I ask what mistake you made with the Gelish top it off?? xx
I was using the gelish top it off over acylics alone and it scraped off the clients nails within a week or so, it works really well if you use a colour coat underneath, just not by its own.

Latest posts

Back