NSI Glaze n Go- How to remove it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherubs

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
How is this removed? does it come off with polish remover or is it buffed off??
Thanks

Although I don't use this product, I would imagine that it has to be buffed off ... perhaps another geek who uses Glaze n Go will be able to confirm this.

yes it's buff off hun.

HTH

Rachel

Mmmmmm, that's interesting! I thought "oh what the heck i'll just give it a go while waiting" and it came straight off with polish remover!!!

The reason I ask is i'm going away and have my acrylic's on but might want to paint different colours while away and to keep using polish remover is wearing down the acrylic:rolleyes: so I am looking for a gel top coat that needs to be buffed off so as it wont damage my nails each time I remove the polish.
Any recommendations?? go away on Monday so will need speedy delivery!!:lol:

Just bumping this up!!

glaze n go has to be filed off, i have used it and polish over the top, and glaze has never come off with remover.......bit weird yours came off with remover.

Glaze 'n' go definitely has to be buffed off, did you set it for long enough under the uv lamp? If you use enamel over it then remove it after a few days , it should still be shiney underneath. I use Young Nails Finish, thats the same xx

Perhaps the surface of your L&P wasnt quite dust free when you applied it and this comprimised the glaze and go application. I have soaked my nails in acetone with L&P on and glaze and go on and it hasn't touched it.

Yep I always buff it off!! Didn't think it was possible to remove it with varnish remover, think that would judt make it tacky.

Weird!! cured it for 90 seconds just like it said, maybe my bulb needs changing???

Another thought, did you buy your glaze and go from NSI, if so, maybe give them a call and ask them. I have never had any problems with it and it's never come off with acetone or polish remover before.

Mmmmmm, that's interesting! I thought "oh what the heck i'll just give it a go while waiting" and it came straight off with polish remover!!!

The reason I ask is i'm going away and have my acrylic's on but might want to paint different colours while away and to keep using polish remover is wearing down the acrylic:rolleyes: so I am looking for a gel top coat that needs to be buffed off so as it wont damage my nails each time I remove the polish.
Any recommendations?? go away on Monday so will need speedy delivery!!:lol:
NSI do next day delivery if ordered on the net before 12noon.I use Finish Clear as top gloss for both gel n acrylic x

Glaze n go as the others have said has to be buffed off.
I know it says it only needs 90 seconds but I find I get a much better finish if I cure for longer. So maybe if your bulbs do need a change and you have only cured it for 90 seconds you may have had some undercure.

Just thinking out loud, Hope this helps you.

Latest posts

Back