NSI Nurture Oil took off nail polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

larnie

Reaction score
Doing a client tonight with normal Rimmel Red nail polish with nail art. All nails completely dry. When I went to put cuticle oil on at end it rubbed nail polish off and I had to start again :(

Promise nail polish was DEFINATELY dry!!!

Any ideas :)

Can't really say as I don't use that oil and I don't use Rimmel polish. Im guessing they aren't compatible, the oil has maybe reacted with polish even though you say it was dry. Hopefully someone else can help

I don't do manicures and nails polishes normally so never had the problem before as only acrylics - I only agreed to do them as she was desperate for nail art and not many techs do it over here!

Very strange

I use NSI nurture oil all the time, Ive never had this issue although I don't use it right at the end of a manicure over polish, I use it during.

I use the OPI drop on dryer over polish to speed up drying time. Even though you say it was totally dry it probably wasn't, It can take up to 12 to 24 hours for polish to be completely hard and if you used more coats for nail art my guess would be it wasn't.

Latest posts

Back