NSI Polish Pro, advice needed!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazyblonde1977

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am a newly trained Beauty therapist who is in the process of the very exciting journey starting my own mobile/home based beauty therapy business! :D

I have not trained in the acrylic/gel nail application but i wanted to offer my clients a gel polish option, having had it done myself once and it was fab. I researched and purchased NSI Pro Polish and i must say its amazing stuff!!!

I have practised with the product on many sets of natural nails, including my own. It's very easy to apply and my feedback has been fab but one thing i'm very unsure of is can i apply this to acrylic/gel nails? And if i do how do i soak it off?

I use to have acrylic nails myself many moons ago and i'm positive they use to be soaked off with acetone??? NSI Pro Polish is soaked off with acetone so will i end up taking the polish off but also ruining the clients acrylic/ gel nails in the process??? :confused:

I am a member of the NSI website and have looked on their tutorials, demos etc but i can't seem to find an answer to this question.

Can anyone help me please? Any feedback would be very much appreciated x

Hi you can just file it off. It comes off really easy do your infill and re apply:biggrin::biggrin:

Thanks for the reply, thing is i'm not trained to do artificial nails so i wouldn't be able to infill them after i have filed the polish it off. I guess i'm gonna have to stick to just doing it on a natural nail.

Congrats and good luck on your new business! You can apply Polish Pro over acrylic but you have to file it to remove it. If you soak it in acetone it will affect the integrity of the enhancement by beginning to desolve the acrylic. You can however apply it to a true gel enhancement and soak the Polish Pro off. A true (hard) gel will not be affected by acetone. Hope that helps!

Back