NSI Polish Pro - layering or accessories

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kstewart

Reaction score
Can anyone help me....?

I have a client who would like polish pro with glitter over the top, she is not sure what colour she wants yet though. I thought I could just use 'Dare to Ski Diamond' from the new Ski Bunny range as it looks like it is just silver glitter, on top of any colour she picks from my collection.

I have also seen the pp accessories and was wondering if 'Silver Choos' from this collection would do the same?

I am hoping someone can help me as I am very confused and would like to know I am choosing the right thing that wioll work and last the best as they are not cheap :|

Thank you :D

Can anyone help me at all...?? :)

Hi, I`ve got Dare to ski diamond and use it over solid colours..have a look at the picture attached - it is hot pink peony with 1 layer of dare to ski diamond..

Attachments

• IMAG1230.jpg
    IMAG1230.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 686
Hi, I`ve got Dare to ski diamond and use it over solid colours..have a look at the picture attached - it is hot pink peony with 1 layer of dare to ski diamond..

These look fab and did they last just the same? :Love:

Yes, they do last just the same and also my clients love this combo..just dont forget - thin layers!
I upload another pic : desert sand + dare to ski diamond

Attachments

• IMAG1139.jpg
    IMAG1139.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 854

Latest posts

Back