NSI Polish Pro

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunshine00

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm thinking about switching my gel polish to NSI polish pro, has anyone used this before? is it any good with application etc? I currently use Gelish but wanting to try something new. Thanks xxx

I have always used Polish Pro and had no problems with it.

I've used it since it's launch, there were a few initial issues but all sorted now.

I'm going to do a free workshop in the Manchester training centre on polish pro and secrets removable gels. I've used in the a salon I worked in and they have some stunning colours and I love the size of the brush as a lot of my clients have tiny nails and the NSI brushes are smaller than most. Xx

That's brill! When is the workshop? Xxx

I think they do them every month. I was supposed to be doing it on Monday but have had to put my place on hold due to an operation. If I remember correctly they had a calendar post photo on facebook with the dates on their group page x

I used polish pro when it was first launched but didn't get on with it. I went with Gelish, however i'm thinking of trying polish pro again. How has it improved?

Hi,
Hi
I'm thinking the same!
Have you switched yet
?

I'm thinking about switching my gel polish to NSI polish pro, has anyone used this before? is it any good with application etc? I currently use Gelish but wanting to try something new. Thanks xxx
Me Tookey
Hi,

Latest posts

Back