NSI size 8 sable brush... help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natzdanutta

Reaction score
hi my name is natalie and im new to the acrylics and im loving it but thing is im after a nsi size 8 red stable round barrel acrylic brush!!! thing is money is tight n im wondering if i could get it any cheaper than 35 quid! i know its prob worth it but im skint lol ive looked on ebay and cos this is where all us nail techs hang out this is my other option!
also i have pics to show off (lol if my head gets any bigger it prob pop!) n i dont know how to upload them :rolleyes:
please help :rolleyes:

Uploading photos to your gallery – step by step click that link and it'll take you to a step by step I did yesterday for uploading pics.
I would forget about looking on ebay for a new brush as you don't know if it's been used before, if it has been used then with which monomer, or whether you'll even receive the brush you've bid on... wouldn't it be better to save for a few weeks until you have enough money to get the one you want direct from NSI? a safer option as not only would the brush have a guarantee that it's new but if there's any problems you can send it back and they'll send you another!

yeah your right just an eager beaver!! lol thanx for photo help will go and work it out now x

hi my name is natalie and im new to the acrylics and im loving it but thing is im after a nsi size 8 red stable round barrel acrylic brush!!! thing is money is tight n im wondering if i could get it any cheaper than 35 quid! i know its prob worth it but im skint lol ive looked on ebay and cos this is where all us nail techs hang out this is my other option!
also i have pics to show off (lol if my head gets any bigger it prob pop!) n i dont know how to upload them :rolleyes:
please help :rolleyes:

Not Sure if this helps but I picked up a size 8# round brush from my local capital hair and beauty at a bargain for about £6 the other day. It was by salons sytem.

Try the edge no 8 its really good you can pick it up at Star nails or edge itself I use one all the time they are about£10 max Diana xxx

yeah will look into that one i do like the fact its a 2 part where it can be pulled apart n put inside itself to keep it clean n safe i'll go see if that one you suggested does the same. thanx for your reply

Latest posts

Back