NSI vs EZ Flow vs CND ? Experienced opinions please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charme

Reaction score
Hello friends!

I made the mistake of buying a load of Millenium Nails L&P at prof beauty in manchester and it is just rubbish!! so hard to work with and the colour 'Krystal Clear' is anything but!!!

I pride myself on doing a good job, with all the competition out there, I just want to be the best. I can't believe how silly I have been wasting my money on it :confused: I have previously used The Egde which I know isn't the best but I could make it work for me.

However, I do want the very best. I have looked into doing conversion courses with NSI, EZ Flow and CND. NSI & EZ Flow both gonna cost me around £150+VAT and CND around £110

I just can't decide which one to do!!!:rolleyes:

I love EX Flow for all the different effects with the coloured powders etc

In my area NSI is well known so may be good for me from a marketing point of view (however EZ Flow is getting more known lately)

CND is slightly cheep to convert....

What d'ya rekon would be best?????

I should mention, my salon is new so still building up a client base xxx

CND is not cheap to convert .. CND try to make it easy for you to convert.

WE appreciate the cost to you in time and distance to attend training while working, so CND make no charge for the conversion training .. it is FREE to convert, the price you pay is only for the kit of products that you need .. it is a very SWEET deal .. but your comment does show how people do wrongly think the most expensive is always the best .. best to really weigh up everything when looking at training prices.

If you know about the nail business then you know CND is at the top of the tree both training-wise and product wise! :hug:

Just a warning to help you. There are several people in your area who are claiming to be CND who are NOT CND and are selling illegally. Make sure you are with the genuine CND trainer for your area by ringing 08452106060 otherwise your training will be for nothing and you will not receive a genuine certificate that will be recognized by Sweet Squared who are the lisenced distriutors for CND in the UK. The trainer in your area is Katie Ellison at the Creative Academy - Merseyside
Call 0845 210 6060 for more information or to book your place. The training is held at ..

Temptations
1a Scholes Lane
Thatto Heath
St Helens
WA9 5NX

Last edited:
CND is not cheap to convert .. CND try to make it easy for you to convert.

WE appreciate the cost to you in time and distance to attend training while working, so CND make no charge for the conversion training .. it is FREE to convert, the price you pay is only for the kit of products that you need .. it is a very SWEET deal .. but your comment does show how people do wrongly think the most expensive is always the best .. best to really weigh up everything when looking at training prices.

If you know about the nail business then you know CND is at the top of the tree both training-wise and product wise! :hug:

Thanks for the advice, i meant to say CND slightly cheeper - not cheep! sorry, totally different meaning :Grope:

yeah i am leaning towards CND simply because i know they are up there for quality etc and that is what is most important to me. am i correct in thinking the initial cost is around £110?

I live in the wigan area, do you know if there is any training close(ish)?? i dont mind travelling as long as its not an overnight trip :eek:

thanks again xxx

Thanks for the advice, i meant to say CND slightly cheeper - not cheep! sorry, totally different meaning :Grope:

yeah i am leaning towards CND simply because i know they are up there for quality etc and that is what is most important to me. am i correct in thinking the initial cost is around £110?

I live in the wigan area, do you know if there is any training close(ish)?? i dont mind travelling as long as its not an overnight trip :eek:

thanks again xxx

I've added more information to my post lol so your answers are above.

There is also a Creative Nail Academy Plus in Leigh, Manchester run by the beautiful Julia Moran and she also has a shop there as well. It is very easy to get to and near the motorway. Ring S2 for the cost of the Conversion Class. They will love to answer all of your questions on that one. :hug:

Creative Academy - Manchester

Call 0845 210 6060 for more information or to book your place.

Creative Academy + Manchester
Lloyd House
Orford Court
Greenfold Way
Leigh
WN7 3XJ

oh brilliant!! that is about 5 mins from where i live!! I literally livge on the border of wigan/leigh! haha xx

oh brilliant!! that is about 5 mins from where i live!! I literally livge on the border of wigan/leigh! haha xx

Gosh! i need to stop relying on auto spell check!

You are one lucky girl!! :hug: You should call in and meet Julia and take a look at the 'sweet shop' while you are there!

FYI -- You can always hit the edit button and fix your posts without having to post another one.:green:

i might just do that this afternoon! ooo exciting :)

i love to learn!!! i can actually just sit and watch fellow professionals for hours. I LOVE MY JOB :lol: hehe i am an actual salon geek i think xx

is it ok for me to call in without an appointment?

i might just do that this afternoon! ooo exciting :)

i love to learn!!! i can actually just sit and watch fellow professionals for hours. I LOVE MY JOB :lol: hehe i am an actual salon geek i think xx

is it ok for me to call in without an appointment?

They'd love you to. Julia is wonderful and she has a fabby assistant in the store too.

i didn't want to go on the other course mentioned because of a bad experience many many years ago with the person running it and my closest training area after that was the one with Julia and i must say that she really is lovely! i have just done the 1st 3days of my foundation training with her and she was so so patient when it came to me and all my questions... believe me even i was sick of hearing my voice in the end haha! :D

her lil training center is on a business park type place with loads of free parking available! the parking is right outside the door too. inside it's absolutely immaculate and if i remember rightly there were only 6 nail station desks so you aren't going to be stuck in a huge sized class. for our training there were drinks available, and there was a lunch delivery too so we didn't have to worry about taking a packed lunch or trying to find somewhere close by for lunch (i dunno how long the conversion course will take, but we were there for afull day so it was certainly handy) the shop section is packed full of goodies, there is like everything to do with nails all in one room... so if nails really is your thing then honestly don't take your card with you!! haha :D

she said to all us on the foundation course that we could always phone up and order and that they'd send it out to us or we could just pop down anytime... she didn't mention anything about needing appointments etc. i guess though if you are worried about just turning up you could always phone and again i've found whenever i've phoned up everybody has been really polite and helpful. it's so fab having a supplier literally on your door step with products that you can actually see, feel, smell, read the back ofetc etc rather than just reading an internet description! :D
x

:green:

Thank you lovely ladies!!!

I have been down to the shop and booked on the next course!!! wooooo hoooo!!!!

Sooooo excited :lol:

I want to get the Minx and Shellac done too asap...... cash flow permitting! I want to invest but need to find the money from somewhere :mad:

Julia is lovely and always happy to help. I 9/10 drive up there for my stock and a chat and I live in Kirkby (Knowsley)100% recommend CND and julia moran they are true professionals.

Good luck x

:green:

Thank you lovely ladies!!!

I have been down to the shop and booked on the next course!!! wooooo hoooo!!!!

Sooooo excited :lol:

I want to get the Minx and Shellac done too asap...... cash flow permitting! I want to invest but need to find the money from somewhere :mad:

money is such a pain isn't it?! pffft! :p i've spent far more than i ever planned too :\ ooops haha. training is addictive isn't it? :D i originally started off just wanting to do tanning and lashes. then it was oh i'll just do waxing too and leave it at that. then my bf was like 'all the girls at work keep asking me 'does your girlfriend do nails too with her beauty?' so why don't you do nails?' and i was like oh no no behave i can't spend out even more money on training, i've spent far too much already dear while inside i was like yes yes yes haha :D

did you see the minx wall?! :o it's so shiny and it just like taunts you as soon as you walk in the door like... come. come on. i dare you. touch me. move my packet and watch me reflect. i dare you!! i couldn't help looking at them and i am loving the anchor and stripe design! :D

you'll love your training there i'm sure! :D x

Latest posts

Back