Nsi

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chloe55

Reaction score
I kave heard lots of good things about training with NSI. Has anybody trained with them or know how thay compare to Creative as i have heard lots of good things about them from all of you tonight.

chloe55 said:
I kave heard lots of good things about training with NSI. Has anybody trained with them or know how thay compare to Creative as i have heard lots of good things about them from all of you tonight.
Dont know about NSI but Ezflow training is supposed to good so another one you can look into.

I'm not sure about their training but make sure if you go with them you have a wholesaler near you that stock NSI. Their mail order has a tendency to take weeks to get to you, which is no good if you need something quick. As Carole said, EZ Flow has excellent products as well, i would definately give them a try too, see what works for you.

Hi Chloe

I finished my training recently with NSI, and it was fantastic. I drove, round trip, 220 miles every Monday for 4 weeks as i'd heard they were the best, and I wasn't disappointed.

I have had no problems with their mail order either, next day delivery if ordered before midday, (although the charge is a bit steep if you have a small order).

Am new to nails too, so have nothing to compare, but have had my own nails done for the past 7 years as was very impressed with the training and the products.

like stoney i have never encountered any problems with nsi, and thats from ordering over the telephone the thursday afternoon and recieving my goods saturday morning
and ordering over the net saturday and recieving them tuesday.
i have used them alot maybe i am just lucky

Latest posts

Back