NSS nails-before and after

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carend

Reaction score
Well from the sounds of it my friend went to an NSS, the tech didn't speak english,used a drill on her natural nail-hurt her alot-made her cuticles all bleed and told her she was getting gel nails when there was no uv light involved
here are some before and after shots...i dont think they look as good as they could've done if she'd wanted a pink and white but she only wanted them short and natural and what the customer wants....
she was really happy with them being alot thinner than they had been tho,and i think i managed to bring the sidewalls in enough,the previous nails had all just been stuck on without being sized and most were overlapping her sidewalls.
Right here are the pics,again i realise its not an amazing transformation,but hey at least i know its a legal product i used which is always a plus!!!:green:

sorry pc playing up wil upload later-other half in foul mood too so not worth the agro!Lol
catch u all l;ater

and here are the pics:green: think i may convince her to get french next time!gonna change my nails to french when i finally get round to rebalancing then maybe she'll want hers the same

ps my camera is serious;y doing my head in-but getting a new phone today with a 3.2mp camera on it so hopefully may b able to get some better shots up soon!

The pictures are a bit blurry but from what I can see they look lovely. Did you have a good time doing them and catching up with an old friend?​

Thanks hun-yes i had a great time thanks-and despite all the talking and the relly hard filing-it took me less than 3hrs so i'm chuffed with that-and she got all expressive wiht her hands when they were done=and she's def coming back in 2 weeks too so with a bit of luck i've gained an extra client!:green:

That's great Hun. And I see a big thanks coming to Mum fo giving her your card :hug:

Way to go!!

Hard to see pics.. but from what I see... you did well!

Glad she's happy and hoping she stays loyal :green:

they look sooo much better now. much more delicate and feminine.
they were some right chunkas to begin with.

they look sooo much better now. much more delicate and feminine.
they were some right chunkas to begin with.

Thankyou!!!I wasn't quite sure once i'd looked at the photo-they look much better in the flesh-damn that camera-its goin in the bin now!Lol just got a great camera phone which i hope will help me maximise my pic potential-took a few pics yesterday of some nail art just to see what the quality was like-will see if i can upload them

Latest posts

Back