NSS nails needing removal.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poseidon94

Reaction score
Hey Geeks, hope the title of this thread is okay!
I've received a message tonight from an old friend who I haven't seen for a long time, explaining that she'd had her nails done in what I could only describe as one of the local NSS salons.
Basically she had a fall over the weekend and as she put her hand out to stop herself, she caught the nails on her right hand, and 3 ripped clean off taking her own nail with them. She's had medical attention for those fingers, had them cleaned and bandaged but still has 7 nails remaining.
She's asked me to remove the ones that are left but I'm unsure on whether or not to do so. How would you all feel about taking down the length to meet her own nail, and taking the bulk down and blending the lines just to make them more presentable until the rest grows out? I don't want to leave her with these nails but I also don't want to agree to remove what's left if its not a good idea! What do you think? Yes if I get her to sign a consent form? Or no full stop? Thank you in advance x

Definitely get her to sign the form. It's up to you though, if you're prepared to sit there for 1 hour taking those ***** things off.. if it's my friend and it were me, I would do it... like a sucker,.. lol

Oh and give her lots of cuticle oil, and the full lecture about mma, but sounds like she learnt the hard way.. lol

I've removed so many of them, filing them down is such hard work, no wonder they use drills! They come off, they just go gluey and it's harder work than soaking off our own product but eventually after soaking, scraping, filing, soaking scraping and more filing they will go! Good luck

Ye gads, I cringed reading that, poor girl!! I would definitely want to help her, but get her to sign, in blood if possible haha! Your proposed plan sounds about right, but god only knows how long it'll take. Good luck!! Xx

Sent from my BatPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I would do it to speed up the process use heated soak off bowls and just condition the nails after ! Wouldnt file to get off just litrelly sit her till there completely off

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks ladies! I think I'll go ahead but get her to sign a consent form before I even look at them! I need a basic structure for a form now! I have my general consultation forms but I'm not sure if these would be suitable considering I'm removing someone else's terrible work?

Latest posts

Back