Nubar - Northern Ireland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah22

Reaction score
Hey guys :) I've done a little search and can't find an answer to my question.

I live in Northern Ireland and use Nubar for manicures, pedicure and Gelicure. I buy it from Euro Products. However, I've been on at them, Palms Extra and the Nubar Professional face-book page about wanting to train in acrylic nails... Euro Products don't offer it, Nubar Professional on fb told me to contact Palms Extra, and Palms Extra aren't
replying to me...

Does anybody know what I can do or who I can contact? I just want to know if anywhere else in NI offers this training... Xx

i thought euro products dealt with nubar in the north and south.

if you can't get an answer from the people you contacted i'd imagine the girls at creative academy or young nails in dublin would be more than happy to offer you a place on their acrylic courses/

creative 01 429 5122
young nails 01 866 5864

i thought euro products dealt with nubar in the north and south.

if you can't get an answer from the people you contacted i'd imagine the girls at creative academy or young nails in dublin would be more than happy to offer you a place on their acrylic courses/

creative 01 429 5122
young nails 01 866 5864

They do, they just don't offer acrylic products or training. I want to keep everything consistent with branding which is why I want to train with Nubar. I know CND and Young Nails are available for training, but I'd prefer to train with Nubar. Thanks for your reply :) xx

Call palms extra and speak to Jess. She is lovely and very helpful. Oh and deals with training. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Call palms extra and speak to Jess. She is lovely and very helpful. Oh and deals with training. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Thank you :) xx

Latest posts

Back