number for creative?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreamer_1

Reaction score
I should probably know this but can anyone give me the number I ring up to make orders etc from, I read the thread about the creative catalogue being out and was hoping to phone up for one.
p.s Is it possible to get one without making an order??

I should probably know this but can anyone give me the number I ring up to make orders etc from, I read the thread about the creative catalogue being out and was hoping to phone up for one.

Hi dreamer

I'm not sure about the catalogue but the number for Hyperion Group order is 0800 316 0213

The Scottish Creative Nail Academy is 0141 774 5999...this is where you would call for your orders......but watch out Izzidoll is working here today...so speak slowly and clearly on the phone!!!:) ...and be nice to her!

Our Update magazines have not arrived yet ...so we can't get one to you today....but will send them out as soon as we receive them.....!!

The Scottish Creative Nail Academy is 0141 774 5999...this is where you would call for your orders......but watch out Izzidoll is working there today...so speak slowly and clearly on the phone!!!:) ...and be nice to her!

Our Update magazines have not arrived yet ...so we can't get one to you today....but will send them out as soon as we recieve them.....!!

Sorry I didn't look at the location :smack: :lol:

ok thats brill thanks :) x

Latest posts

Back