Nut allergy facials

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fairysprinkles

Reaction score
Hi, I really need some advice.
I'm doing a pamper party on Friday and have just found out that one of the clients has a really bad nut allergy. What recommendations are out there for facial products nut free. As the facial range I use isn't
Hope you can help me

Hi Fairysprinkles

You have raised a very important issue, nut allergies are a very serious consideration when applying oils to the body.

I see you are in stowmarket, I am in Kesgrave up the A14 from you and may be able to help if you wanted to pop over and see the products for yourself. I have certified nut free Hemp Seed Oil from my supplier. However, before you make a decision on any product you find as an alternative, I would recommend you ask the person who has the allergy, which nuts they are allergic to?
Most people are allergic to Peanuts, but many others have allergies to specific seeds too.

I hope you have a great party and wish you all the very best on the night.
X

I have also wondered this, im lucky enough to have never come across this, but im sure at some point I will.

I hope one of the geeks can help you with this.

x

If this client had a really serious allergy to nuts then I wouldnt treat them at all myself as lots of my products have nut derivatives in them and I couldn't guarantee that I would not have traces of nuts on myself or equipment especially if treating other clients with products with nut oils.

I do facials myself and I have a severe nut allergy to most nut's. Luckily I'm ok with seeds. For my facials I use Priadara from Ellisons. I know some of you might say yuk, but I find the products great and so do my clients.
I also do massages and I use grapeseed oil for the base oil and use an essential oil such as lavender with it. I find this fine for slip for the massages.
But you must consult with the particular person in question what they are actually allergic to.

Latest posts

Back