NVQ L3 beauty therapy students

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

firemouse

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondered if there are any other level 3 students out there, and how are you all finding the course etc...be nice to say hello and give each other some support!!

x

Hey hun. I was a level 3 student until I left last month.
I just couldnt hack it any more. They had given us 7 assingments to so over xmas which i thought was a bit mean.
I really regret going down the electrical route as it just isnt for me. So I am starting again on the holistic route as I love all the massage and relaxing treatments.
xxx

Hey hun. I was a level 3 student until I left last month.
I just couldnt hack it any more. They had given us 7 assingments to so over xmas which i thought was a bit mean.
I really regret going down the electrical route as it just isnt for me. So I am starting again on the holistic route as I love all the massage and relaxing treatments.
xxx

That is a bit mean, you should really love the holistic route, when do you start the new course? Let me know how you get on etc

Im doing the electrical facials, Indian head, pre blended aromatherapy. Im already ITEC qualified in holistic massage. Im also doing L3 Sports massage therapy -deep tissue and remedial. There is so much work...gasp.

xxx

Hiya, I am doing level 3 beauty therapy at the moment...and loving it:lol:

I agree about the assignments I always seem to be doing them!!! and tests too...but it's all good.

Pm me if you want to discuss anything about the course:hug:

We are moving to a brand new college on Tuesday so I am excited to have spanking brand new salons to work in with new equipment:)

We just have body lifting to learn now (over the next few weeks) then its all steam ahead....bring on the assessments.

Loving it, loving it, Loving it:lol:

I start in Sept hun, got to wait all that time but glad for the break tbh cos ive been at college for 3 yrs lol
Cant wait to start the holistic stuff. Are you enjoying it? God you must have soooo much work i can imagine. Still if you enjoy it and it's what you want to do it will all be worth it in the end!
xxx

Latest posts

Back