NVQ Level 2 for New Mobile Tech!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gazoe2006

Reaction score
Good afternoon all,

Please can you spare a little advice, I have heard that the VCTC courses are hte best one's to opt for and was thinking of doing the Carlton Institute's NVQ2 course. I have been looking online forever trying to find hte right course to set up my own mobile nail tech business.

I have read that i should be asking people in the area but unfortunately there are very limited places....(only 1 that never seems to be open) in my local towns....nails are not readily available in Oxford.

I have 2 young children and need something that will give me suitable training but not on a full time 2 year format.....Childcare is sooooo expensive hence wanting to start my own mobile thing.

Please if you could supply any advice that would be fab.....!!!!

Thanks from and very confused wannabee..............:irked:

Hi There,

I did the VTCT Level 2 nail technician course with my local college and it only lasted 1 year. It was 2 nights per week from Sep to June and I loved it. I really don't know what is avalible to you where you live but I would highly recommend this course. I know when I was looking for a nail technician course I seen loads of places and it is so confusing, the only advice I will give you is not to go for a fast track course that may last 5 days etc as I really don't think you can learn everything you need too in them courses and plus they are so expensive and I don't know whether you will end up with a reconnised qualification.
Good luck, hope that helps a little bit x x

Latest posts

Back