NVQ2 extra curricular reading

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zoe1978

Reaction score
Is it me or does the NVQ 2 booklet ask the same question over and over again but in a different format...

Anyway I was wondering if any of you lovely folks could recommend some extra literature for the nvq2 and why you would recommend the book. There are so many out there and are quite expensive so would like a little direction.

Thanks in advance

Did they not give you a list of books to get?

Are you studying at college? If so go and raid all the nail books out the library!

"the complete nail technician" by marian newman is very good. Alot of geeks recommend "nailclass" by gigi rouse too, not read this personally but geeg's advice on here is always pretty sound. Hth xx

Sent from my ST25i using SalonGeek

Yes I was given a list, but I was just after peoples opinions before I went out and brought one.

They are not cheap and I have looked at a cple read the blurbs etc think I am a bit swayed to the complete nail technician handbook as it covers level 2 and 3.

thanks for replies x

Yes I was given a list, but I was just after peoples opinions before I went out and brought one.

They are not cheap and I have looked at a cple read the blurbs etc think I am a bit swayed to the complete nail technician handbook as it covers level 2 and 3.

thanks for replies x

I didn't even do the NVQ route but bought Marian's book & it's fantastic. It is so comprehensive I thoroughly recommend it Xx

Latest posts

Back