October

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are the prices like then? :0

My prices are based on £32-34 an hour x
C/F starts at £32 and colour £34 for a retouch/semi. Book out 2 hours per retouch and cut and finish.
Doing an offer though at moment to try and get more new clients through the door. £20 off CF when booked with global colour service

Mind you it's a novelty getting a lunch break and my waistline is showing just how good the Italian cafes home made bread is :/

My prices are based on £32-34 an hour x
C/F starts at £32 and colour £34 for a retouch/semi. Book out 2 hours per retouch and cut and finish.
Doing an offer though at moment to try and get more new clients through the door. £20 off CF when booked with global colour service

I miss these sort of prices! :( x

Hey Blue,
will you be putting your prices up next year? I remember when i first opened and was scared to death to increase prices but i am glad that i did.

My prices are similair to yours x

My prices are similair to yours x

Mine? We like to be the amongst cheapest and most expensive. We do a walk in offer on Tuesday-Thursday of £22 and a CF starts at £28 with our junior stylists and £40 with our salon owner. We recently put the price of colour up due to using INOA as its not the most cost effective product out there :(

Hey Blue,
will you be putting your prices up next year? I remember when i first opened and was scared to death to increase prices but i am glad that i did.

Yes! I'm working on my prices already for when they go up! Everything is going up by 10% colours maybe s little bit more but will include a conditioning treating with every colour x

Latest posts

Back