Odyssey

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenny2

Reaction score
ok, some one has put a thread up about free training and this is the company who are doing it, has any one used there products and what do you think, the conversion course if free and then the starter kit is 99 p0ound , any info any one
love jenny

used to work with all their products ( for three years BTW) and they have great products and very much beautiful colors
still use a lot of their colors in my design work

hi guys is this right? Free training acrylic , gel & design.in July, August & september.
Just had an email sent about odyssey training has anyone else received one.? did anyone know they were back in the uk

ok, some one has put a thread up about free training and this is the company who are doing it, has any one used there products and what do you think, the conversion course if free and then the starter kit is 99 p0ound , any info any one
love jenny
they are a very good product, have a large colour collection and all the products you would need to be no 1 in the world as "Trang", is for colour design. So they are back in the uk?

free conversion and design class mine says.?

Ive recieved it too..but can anybody tell me who Odysey are?Would I be right in saying there in the Ellisons catologue?:confused:

Yes Ive just pulled it out from the back of my cupboard,although its from 2006,but theyve only got acrylic in there.

can not wait, i have asked them to do the conversion course, they did not offer me the nvq as have a diploma, wanted to do that as well cos i bet it is brill

To be honest this free training lark is nothing new, companies have been doing it for yonks. However some companies word it the other way round. Conversion course (using this example) £99 with free kit. At the end of the day it costs the same whether you say free kit or free training.

Latest posts

Back