Of course I don't watch Benidorm!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dandelionpoppy

Reaction score
Well actually I do.....and it gets worse. My "favourite" characters are Donald and Jackie; they are so wonderfully crass and bizarre. I cringe and laugh at the same time!

Is anybody else in the confessional mood?

I love Benidorm too! All the characters are brilliant. Granny on her scooter. When I grow up I'm going to be like her. She says it how it is.

My cousin was at the hotel when they were filming. She's got some pics of her with Donald and Jacqueline and Matteo.
I think the early series were brilliant and it's lost it's way a bit but I still watch it.
The trannie drives me mad though and the camp hairdresser who never works is not funny.
To be honest the granny in the scooter says a lot of things that I'd so love to say :green:

I've not seen any of this series yet but just had my tonsils removed so going to sit on my bum in my bed all week and catch up on it!!

Oh when is it in again?
I loved it before....

I've not seen any of this series yet but just had my tonsils removed so going to sit on my bum in my bed all week and catch up on it!!

what a fab way to recover lol

Hope you're feeling better soon xx

Oh I love Benidorm! Donald and Jackie are my favourites too and last night was hilarious when she stood in for Sticky Vicky. :eek: I agree though in that I enjoyed the earlier series more.

Love benidorm! Madge is the best character and when they said "has anyone interfered with this brown leather bag" and they were like "no she's been widowed for years" so funny. I've actually been to hotels before and the people there have reminded me of the cast of benidorm! Love a bit of spanish allinclusive ha ha x

Latest posts

Back