Offering courses?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lissa

Reaction score
hello everyone,
I have completed my ptlls and want to offer course my question is do i need to be accredited by the beauty guild or habia to be able to offer course and if i don't will my students be able to get insurence once they have qualified ??

I know it seems a really silly question but i just don't know. :rolleyes:

Hi lissa, I have just got myself accredited as a training provider also. If you are accredited you are then able to provide your students with a qualification and therefore able them to get insurance. Hth x

thank you hun i just wanted to check x

didn't you cover this on your course?

Hi lissa, I have just got myself accredited as a training provider also. If you are accredited you are then able to provide your students with a qualification and therefore able them to get insurance. Hth x

hi, i was just wondering if you could tell me what qualifications i need to do to become accredited, i was told by the guild that i needed more thank PTLLS course, and that i would have to do a full teaching quoification to get accredited, im very confused as they are offering a course that is called ptlls but from what they said is not worth it, im not sure what to do now???can you help???
thanks roz

You need a full QTS to enable you to teach. PTLLS is only part of the course.
The course is Professional Development in Education, (PDE), it used to be known as a Cert ed.

You only actually need the ptlls course to start teaching a PRIVATE course of your own hun ONCE of course it has been accredited. Working as a teacher in a college however you may need the full teaching qual. Most colleges wull employ you with just a ptlls qual but you will need to finish the full teaching qual while you are working. But as i said if you wanf to offer private training courses then ptlls and accreditation is enough. Good luck xx

Latest posts

Back