Offering paraffin wax treatments mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebecca Rebecca

Reaction score
Hey
Does anyone offer paraffin wax treatments mobile? There's lots of old peoples homes and retirement homes literally 2 mins from my home and I'd really like to offer paraffin wax treatments to this market but I'm finding it difficult to work out if it would be possible. Do you do it and how many people can you service in one night eg I'm thinking of doing one evening in one place hence needing more than 1 service of melted wax xxx

I stopped doing it mobile because the pots took forever To heat up and then the spills were so bad one time I had to stop my car suddenly and the pot flew off back seat and I had to replace my carpets ! So my service now excludes parafin. You can buy cold parafin mask and apply heated booties which plug in so they get very warm which is lovely for winter

I stopped doing it mobile because the pots took forever To heat up and then the spills were so bad one time I had to stop my car suddenly and the pot flew off back seat and I had to replace my carpets ! So my service now excludes parafin. You can buy cold parafin mask and apply heated booties which plug in so they get very warm which is lovely for winter
Oh ok cool - so would you charge the same as a paraffin wax treatment to do it this way? Or is it different ? X

I've always done paraffin wax treatments mobile with no problems .....the paraffin wax heats whilst I carry out the rest of the treatment ie mani/pedi/facial....although the wax is usually still warm I turn it straight off after use whilst painting the nails for instance and by the time I'm packed up ready to go it's normally solidified so no spillage.....I can't answer your question as to how many people you could do treatments on in one night as this would depend wether you are doing a mini treatment as in just applying the wax and massage or a mani or pedi for instance is included ??? X

I've always done paraffin wax treatments mobile with no problems .....the paraffin wax heats whilst I carry out the rest of the treatment ie mani/pedi/facial....although the wax is usually still warm I turn it straight off after use whilst painting the nails for instance and by the time I'm packed up ready to go it's normally solidified so no spillage.....I can't answer your question as to how many people you could do treatments on in one night as this would depend wether you are doing a mini treatment as in just applying the wax and massage or a mani or pedi for instance is included ??? X
Ah ok great, I didn't realise there was a wax heater that would melt the wax quick enough? How long does it take to melt? Which heater do u have? Basically I'm thinking if offering paraffin wax treatments alone to the residential homes very close by. I will also offer a mani /pedi along with it wen I'm good enuf at nail painting which currently I'm atrocious at. So I'm wondering if I heated it up at home then got to residential home and re plugged it in I could then go round to different flats in the home and offer paraffin wax (alone at mo/with a massage). But would it b safe to say that I'd prob only get a couple of services out of one lot of heated wax? Or do u think more? (I intend to put it into a plastic bag and then get client to put their hand/foot into it, so that I can use the wax again ie hopefully in the next flat! How long does ur wax take to heat up, just obviously ur doing a manicure first xx

I charge the same, because the heated booties cost quite a lot and you apply the same product just in a cold form and then it is heated so clients still received the nice warm feeling of the already warm wax. It they can opt out of any mask.

Wow what machine do you use?? I want one
Mine takes 3hrs from solid to melted.
And the. Have to wait go to reach temp to joy burn the client. I use 3litre machine by depileve

A
I charge the same, because the heated booties cost quite a lot and you apply the same product just in a cold form and then it is heated so clients still received the nice warm feeling of the already warm wax. It they can opt out of any mask.
oh ok great that's a good option thanx guys x

Latest posts

Back