Oh, great! L'Oreal home kits

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes these 'celebs' just undermine our entire profession!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't get me started on Scott Cornwall!

I strongly agree with all the points in this thread, it's lovely to see hairdressers speak so passionately about their career. I come across many who actually couldn't give a toss and would rather say 'YES' to home colour than put in the work themselves

However
As frustrating as it is to see these 'celeb hairdressers' promote such nonsense, and as much as it winds you up that these big named brands are now 'selling out'
Your passion will ALWAYS show through, and just remember once people ruin their hair using one of L'Oreals home colours, or a Scott Cornwall colour remover
They come to us 'the real hairdressers' for help...
Personally, I'm easily put off things, and I know many people that would never use something again if they have a bad experience, so although this is a big trend now and more and more company's are bringing out box colours, it is not a trade that will succeed forever.

Example:
Many girls went mad for 'Rhianna Red'
Along came xxl live, L'Oreal ferria etc.
How many of you corrected any of them reds? I sure did
Wherever theres a box dye
There's a real hairdresser that is passionate about their job.

Well 4 but only 3 launched so far, I'll double check in morning but I'm sure it's 6/08 in gloss, 5/71 and 8/71 in creative Also to come is 100/88

Ahh yes, I have all of those. :p

After I read this post I actually saw the ombre kits in asda (down the baby and toiletries isle lol)

They look bad anyway.. I don't see them being a hit with DIY-ers.. However some people always believe what is on the box :/

Xx

Doubt asda will sell it

The person from Tigi that told me said that Bedhead would be and that salons would get a new "brand". The explanation was that Unilever is a consumer focussed business.

Doubt asda will sell it

I seen the old packaging products being sold in the origional factory shop the other week, not a full range, and not a full system just odds and ends like dumb blonde shampoo brunette conditioner etc...
They were also on sale at tj Hughes when they were open xoxo

its a disgrace to be selling it in there.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back