Ok mums and dads I need some help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok right mums and dads I have of course taken into account the feedback that there was not enough healthy food choices on the Our Planet Nosh packages. I have also taken into account the opinions that party food is supposed to be junk!

So I have added:

To Package 1
Brown and white bread sandwiches
Carrot and Celery sticks with a selection of dips

Plain popcorn
Tuna potato salad (great recipe for anyone interested! 200g new potatoes halved, a handfull of chopped spring onions, 25g sweetcorn, & 2 tbsp low fat mayo (quantities per person) we have it sundays!)
Fruit juice
* Fruit can also be included, Just ask!

To package 2 & 3
Carrot and celery sticks
Crisps OR Plain popcorn
Chocolate biscuit has been changed to Kit Kat (low cal)
Does this do the trick guys?

Thanks
Amy x :hug:

Ok right mums and dads I have of course taken into account the feedback that there was not enough healthy food choices on the Our Planet Nosh packages. I have also taken into account the opinions that party food is supposed to be junk!

So I have added:

To Package 1
Plain popcorn
Tuna potato salad (great recipe for anyone interested! 200g new potatoes halved, a handfull of chopped spring onions, 25g sweetcorn, & 2 tbsp low fat mayo (quantities per person) we have it sundays!)
Fruit juice

To package 2 & 3
Carrot and celery sticks
Crisps OR Plain popcorn

Thanks

Mmmmmm Sounds goood! Very good ideas Amy just to add maybe some chopped up apples & bannana's too?
Twiglet crips? there low cal
and maybe milkshakes?xx

Hi Amy, no problem! I started writing down a few things, and then just got carried away as I went through it. LOL

OK, a grammar lesson

The party of the boy.........becomes........the boy's party.........because it is only one boy which the party belongs to (he'd be a bit lonely at it though!) You add an apostrophe and an s to show it belongs to him. This is an unlikely situation, given that there is only one boy. It would be more likely to be, e.g. "my friend's baby" ie the baby belongs to my friend, "my husband's car" "my daughter's boyfriend"

The party of the boys.......becomes.........the boys' party........because there is more than one boy at the party. You just put an apostrophe after the s as the "boys's party" just wouldn't be right!

However! If you were at the party, but didn't know whose party it was, you might get a response of "It's that boy's party." In this case although there is more than one boy at the party, the party really kind of belongs only to him, because he is the birthday boy.

Here's one to puzzle over
my daughter's boyfriend.........one daughter and she has one boyfriend
my daughter's boyfriends........one daughter who is seeing more than one boyfriend (hussy!)
my daughters' boyfriends........two or more daughters who are each seeing one (ore more!) boyfriends

more than one party.......becomes........parties.......because it's a plural - normally you just add an s to make a plural, but because it is a Y, you "drop the y and add ies"

Ok, teaching session over! Just put the apples on the desk!
Good luck with you business!
Marion x

Lol I know you're not hunny,

I do think the option of fruit and veg is good,
Some kids dont like junk food,

my daughter always chooses the fruit bag instead of fries in mcdonalds..she just doesnt like them....she drinks water all the time, never juice or fizzy pop,
she just prefers it .

I never did understand that kid !!! :green:
lol
:lol:In my house we just love food, junk or healthy. We don't descriminate. Right now I'm munchies on crackers (baked not fried), cheese (full fat), semi-dried tomatoes (fat free) and salami (god only knows how much fat is in that), make sense off that.:confused:

So I have added:

To Package 1
Plain popcorn
Fruit juice

To package 2 & 3
Carrot and celery sticks
Crisps OR Plain popcorn

Thanks

Sounds fab. Try colouring your popcorn to make it more fun.

Latest posts

Back