Olaplex from Coloursavers!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AllanJudge

Reaction score
They're selling Olaplex on colour savers. Is this legit?
I've commented on a few of their Facebook posts asking them how they're able to sell it... No response.

They look legit in general though, I've read a few reviews and they seem good enough. Which makes me think the Olaplex must be real.

They're selling Olaplex on colour savers. Is this legit?
I've commented on a few of their Facebook posts asking them how they're able to sell it... No response.

They look legit in general though, I've read a few reviews and they seem good enough. Which makes me think the Olaplex must be real.
When I looked at their prices it actually seemed more expensive then star qualities where I get mine from. I finally bought the big one this time as I have got through 2 of the smaller kits fairly quickly and they charge a lot for delivery so splashed out on the bigger kit as the stand alone treatments require a lot more so hoping it lasts a bit longer!

You've bought the big one from colour savers? Are you allowed to just buy Olaplex now even as a freelancer?

You've bought the big one from colour savers? Are you allowed to just buy Olaplex now even as a freelancer?
No I get mine from star qualities as have an account with them. Not sure if they are salons only, when I applied for account they wanted details of my website and salon prices but I'm pretty sure freelancers have been able to open accounts, I could be wrong tho.

Latest posts

Back