Olaplex help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauren Louise

Reaction score
Hey, so im looking to try out olaplex in my services and I'm wondering if someone could talk me through it. What are 1, 2 and 3 used for? Which number can I use as an add on treatment to a blowdry? I heard that number 1 is for colouring, 2 is for cutting/blowdrying and 3 is a take home treatment but I want to be sure first. Also, how much do you all charge on top of a service to add Olaplex? Any help would be amazing. TIA x

Hey, so im looking to try out olaplex in my services and I'm wondering if someone could talk me through it. What are 1, 2 and 3 used for? Which number can I use as an add on treatment to a blowdry? I heard that number 1 is for colouring, 2 is for cutting/blowdrying and 3 is a take home treatment but I want to be sure first. Also, how much do you all charge on top of a service to add Olaplex? Any help would be amazing. TIA x
Hi Lauren! First, all steps of Olaplex contain the same active ingredient in different strengths(#1 for use in chemicals, #2 for use after chemicals and also used alone as a mini strength treatment as well as so many ways in salon and #3 is the less concentrated version for client home use between salon visits to keep hair strong) The free Olaplex app is great. It lists all services, steps, uses and amounts as well as helpful videos and tutorials to help get you started and understanding how Olaplex works in salon. Also the blogs are great for clients and stylists alike. They explain what Olaplex is, how it works in many different scenarios and gives many examples of different situations using Olaplex. The link is blog.olaplex.com. The website has educators on live chat M-F(and emails answered 24/7) Pricing depends on where you live. Olaplex recomends adding 15% of your service price to your service when using Olaplex but of course you can add as much as your market will allow. There is also a great Olaplex Users Facebook page for pros only you can join and interact with pro stylists all over the world. Hope this helps!

Hi Lauren! First, all steps of Olaplex contain the same active ingredient in different strengths(#1 for use in chemicals, #2 for use after chemicals and also used alone as a mini strength treatment as well as so many ways in salon and #3 is the less concentrated version for client home use between salon visits to keep hair strong) The free Olaplex app is great. It lists all services, steps, uses and amounts as well as helpful videos and tutorials to help get you started and understanding how Olaplex works in salon. Also the blogs are great for clients and stylists alike. They explain what Olaplex is, how it works in many different scenarios and gives many examples of different situations using Olaplex. The link is blog.olaplex.com. The website has educators on live chat M-F(and emails answered 24/7) Pricing depends on where you live. Olaplex recomends adding 15% of your service price to your service when using Olaplex but of course you can add as much as your market will allow. There is also a great Olaplex Users Facebook page for pros only you can join and interact with pro stylists all over the world. Hope this helps!
Thank you so much, I'll have a look at the app. Thank you for your help x

Latest posts

Back