Olaplex in the UK?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannyowens

Reaction score
Found the website in the uk

Last edited:
If you register they'll let you know and keep you up to date with progress.

Olaplex will be available in the UK in the coming weeks. Please visit www.olaplex.co.uk!

Jordan Alexander
Vice President of Education
Olaplex LLC

Olaplex will be available in the UK in the coming weeks. Please visit www.olaplex.co.uk!

Jordan Alexander
Vice President of Education
Olaplex LLC

Little question.....

Why does it say the "top salons in town"

are you discriminating against salons that may have better stylists but not as much budget for decor?

For example my salon is a in a quiet village but I came from an exclusive salon....

My refurb costs under £10k but the other one costs £100k my roots & beginnings are still at that £100k salon, I think that's really discriminatory to say the best salons in town will get it, (which would generally be picked by financial aesthetics) unless you can state exactly what your company is going to use as criteria for the chosen salons

Olaplex will be available to all salons.

I was wondering the same! I'm an "at home" salon.

I have a salon at home and I have emailed them giving them my details, I've had an email back saying they will keep me updated.

Location of salon won't effect being able to purchase Olaplex. It will be available to all professional hairdressers.

Phew! As like others we are so keen to try it out

Does anyone have any good links I can put on my social media sites to market this? Tia

I've searched and you can but it online x

My friend has got it in Wales UK!

Latest posts

Back