Olaplex in the UK

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had Olaplex for a few weeks now and love it. It's fab on curly hair too that's dry and not curling as well. Brings back the curl pattern. I cannot say enough how much of a game changer this product is.

Just ordered mine! SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!

Yay Cam!!!!

I keep seeing this on threads on here please can someone let me know what this product is? Is this is a hair treatment, or something you add to a bleach? Or use instead of bleach? Does it change the hair colour at all or more of a treatment? I have bleach done at the moment and if it helps my hair I would be interested in finding somewhere that does this treatment. Xx

I keep seeing this on threads on here please can someone let me know what this product is? Is this is a hair treatment, or something you add to a bleach? Or use instead of bleach? Does it change the hair colour at all or more of a treatment? I have bleach done at the moment and if it helps my hair I would be interested in finding somewhere that does this treatment. Xx

It multiplies the bonds in your hair, its something you add to colour and can be used as a stand alone. It basically strengthens and repairs your hair

Olaplex cross links broken disulfide bonds before, during and after a process. By adding it directly into your color, lightener and relaxers, you can mitigate damage during the process. By using it as a treatment, it will find single sulfur hydrogen bonds within your hair and restore the strength, structure and integrity of hair. Olaplex deals with an issue that we have not been able to address prior in our industry. For more information, check out the Olaplex App which is free on Android and Apple App Stores with about 50 educational videos, mixing instructions and live models.

Mine arrived this morning so excited[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Went into my A and F today and enquired only 10 salons within 11 miles (ish) have it.

Definitely think it's worth it.

But it's such an outlay!!

Latest posts

Back