Olaplex in the UK

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cassies97

Reaction score
Anyone know when olaplex will be available to ALL hair professionals in uk yet? Its still only available to the 'top' salons.

Its a bit of a p***take. Been waiting for it for ages... Beginning to think we're not getting it at all.

I have.

We've still had no update so thought i'd give them a nudge again!

Our UK distributor had a list of pre-orders setup first. They are fulfilling those and then Olaplex will be available to general public shortly. For more information, please visit http://www.olaplex.co.uk. If you need anything at all, feel free to email me. [email protected]

Cheers,
Jordan Alexander
Vice President of Education
Olaplex LLC

Our UK distributor had a list of pre-orders setup first. They are fulfilling those and then Olaplex will be available to general public shortly. For more information, please visit http://www.olaplex.co.uk. If you need anything at all, feel free to email me. [email protected]

Cheers,
Jordan Alexander
Vice President of Education
Olaplex LLC

Yay! A light at the end of the tunnel finally![emoji122][emoji120]

Yay! A light at the end of the tunnel finally![emoji122][emoji120]
Hehehe guess who got their invitation to purchase olaplex :D

You've always got cureplex @cams97 ;)

I'm sure the real stuff will make its way round soon enough ;)

Anyone got any tips on marketing it?

I would put somewhere like

"Used by famous YouTube hairstylist guy tang"

The younger clients are most likely to know him and watch his videos

Ordered mine today [emoji12]

Kahuna, I put it on my Instagram page and word of mouth. I've almost made my money back now.

It's in my local A+F.

I'm still worried about insurance and not using MI's [emoji53]

We got ours about 3 days ago. Our local wholesale astons and finchers have just got their supply and apparently they're selling out super fast!!
Going to organise a training night this Friday to play around with it before launching it!

I've just posted a review on my FB from a client I used it on she was over the moon with it. Hopefully clients will soon hear about it more in media etc

Yay finally got mine today! Now what to charge? Thinking £15 as a treatment then blow dry etc on top and £10 added to colour ?? What are your thoughts plz

Yay finally got mine today! Now what to charge? Thinking £15 as a treatment then blow dry etc on top and £10 added to colour ?? What are your thoughts plz

I'm pm'ing you!

It's in my local A+F.

I'm still worried about insurance and not using MI's [emoji53]
What do u mean? Are there issues with it?

Got mine last week, but as you say, unsure of how to charge....
How to 'big' it up so as it doesn't sound like every other 'cure' I've ever sold them before!!:p
As I'm explaining to the client how it works ....I can't help thinking to myself ........that sound's just like a restructurant. :oops:
I've added it to a couple of colours, and done a treatment, but so far no ones been 'knocked out' by the results...., I guess their hair wasn't compromised enough to probably need it in the first place.:confused:

I
Got mine last week, but as you say, unsure of how to charge....
How to 'big' it up so as it doesn't sound like every other 'cure' I've ever sold them before!!:p
As I'm explaining to the client how it works ....I can't help thinking to myself ........that sound's just like a restructurant. :oops:
I've added it to a couple of colours, and done a treatment, but so far no ones been 'knocked out' by the results...., I guess their hair wasn't compromised enough to probably need it in the first place.:confused:
I kind of feel a bit like that too, Pmsl I sound like a rep lol

I say this is revolutionary nothing like it in my 25 years of hairdressing [emoji7] but I have read & seen a lot about it from U.S. I am extremely hard to please tho [emoji23][emoji23] & have not tried it myself.

Latest posts

Back