Olaplex-where to get it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twixabix

Reaction score
I have just spoken to Aston and Fincher about buying some olaplex to be told they wouldn't sell me any until March as I'm not in a salon. Why do mobile hairdressers have to wait it's so frustrating !
Can anyone tell me where I can get my hands on some ?
Also I have just seen an advert for fibreplex by Schwarzkopf is that there own version ? If so has anyone tried it ?

That's really confusing as a few of us mobile hairdressers have it! What number did you call?

That's really confusing as a few of us mobile hairdressers have it! What number did you call?
I called the staples corner branch in London

Try calling this number 0121 331 2022, that's head office

Yippee got some thanks gemsie 1983

Next question what is everyone recommending to use in place of the hair perfector/no3

Since no. 3 is for home, use, I'd just not mention it until it becomes available. Then retail it to the client.

Since no. 3 is for home, use, I'd just not mention it until it becomes available. Then retail it to the client.
Will it not make a difference, the lady at Aston and Fincher said get the client to use some sort of Moroccan oil treatment

Twixabix, go higher! I had the same problem with that branch. Seriously! I got it a week later. Ring them up. Don't speak to the girl, speak to the guy manager. I'll try and find his name and pm you. They have told you the incorrect info I assure you

Twixabix, go higher! I had the same problem with that branch. Seriously! I got it a week later. Ring them up. Don't speak to the girl, speak to the guy manager. I'll try and find his name and pm you. They have told you the incorrect info I assure you
I have actually got some now [emoji3] but was told that the n 3 I would have to buy a box of 16 and it was very expensive. So the lady I spoke to said I didn't have to get it as other people hadn't been using it.
so I was wondering what everyone else was using.
I'm usually not one for cutting corners and doing everything buy the book but she assured me that it wasn't really necessary.

Okay, so no. 3 is a really important part of the system, but it is to be sent home with the client. Not having it won't effect your ability to perform any of the services in your salon.

Okay, so no. 3 is a really important part of the system, but it is to be sent home with the client. Not having it won't effect your ability to perform any of the services in your salon.
I get that
But won't it make any difference to the treatment.
I don't want to use something and then tell my clients down the line that, actually if you buy this and use it at home it will make the system better. It makes me sound like I don't know what I'm doing.
As I said before I want to do things properly and offer the best service that I can.

I'd just tell them up front that the take home element will be available soon

Next question what is everyone recommending to use in place of the hair perfector/no3
Unfortunately, this isn't a product that can be used "in place" of No3, You can, however, offer stand alone treatments to your client. We recommend pricing them the same as you would your most expensive conditioning treatment.

Will it not make a difference, the lady at Aston and Fincher said get the client to use some sort of Moroccan oil treatment
Moroccan oil will coat the hair, No3 contains the same active ingredient as No1 and 2 and multiplies disulfide bonds. As I mentioned, there unfortunately is no product to use in place of No3 but you can offer weekly stand alone treatments if your client is in need. No3 is insurance for your clients against themselves. Against their at home styling such as flat ironing and brushing etc.

I get that
But won't it make any difference to the treatment.
I don't want to use something and then tell my clients down the line that, actually if you buy this and use it at home it will make the system better. It makes me sound like I don't know what I'm doing.
As I said before I want to do things properly and offer the best service that I can.
As I mentioned, this is an important step, your clients cause damage at home. No1 and No2 are insurance for you while working in salon and No3 is protection for your clients.. from themselves

Latest posts

Back