Olaplex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xAnnix

Reaction score
I've just read about this on modern salon, has anyone tried it? I'm assuming it's probably a u.s product but if it does what it says on the tin I'm all over it!
Thanks x
http://www.olaplex.com

I've just read about this on modern salon, has anyone tried it? I'm assuming it's probably a u.s product but if it does what it says on the tin I'm all over it!
Thanks x
http://www.olaplex.com

I'm in oz and we don't get it here until feb?? Next year. I can't wait to get it. I have a home salon so not too sure if it will be a hit with the clients but if it is as good I've heard it should sell its self. My hair is long, curly and fine, and in desperate need of this.

My sister is a hairdresser (in Australia) and she got some earlier in the year. She thinks it is amazing, she has bleached so many people with no snappage! We can't get it here until next year now though which is frustrating as she's almost out but no way to get more :(

There are a couple of threads on here about it with some useful info but I have used it and personally have seen a marked improvement in hair condition on clients I have used it on. I got it shipped from the U.S. but distribution is now setup for the UK so they will no longer ship it over, very frustrating when the UK launch isn't until January!!! Xx

Thanks for your input guys, I want some now!! Guess I'll have to be patient :)

It's supposed to be amazing x

I do hope as an "at home" stylist I'll be able to purchase Olaplex, for one my hair needs it!!

Olaplex will remain professional use only. As for Australia, we are looking at just a few weeks until launch!

jordanstylist any news on Olaplex in the UK as I've given my details a few times now and heard nothing back.

There are a couple of threads on here about it with some useful info but I have used it and personally have seen a marked improvement in hair condition on clients I have used it on. I got it shipped from the U.S. but distribution is now setup for the UK so they will no longer ship it over, very frustrating when the UK launch isn't until January!!! Xx

I still haven't heard anymore about the launch 😞

I emailed yesterday and got a quick reply, they said they're hoping to have olaplex available to all professional stylists in the UK by mid April 😄

What actually is olaplex? I've just looked online and it seems to be something you add to lightener? Unless ive read completely wrong... (probably knowing me)

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

What actually is olaplex? I've just looked online and it seems to be something you add to lightener? Unless ive read completely wrong... (probably knowing me)

It's something completely different. I believe its a synthetic polymer. Download the app.

So far i have used it as a treatment, added it to lightener, added to tint, even used it with an illumina glossing service, used it with color touch to refresh mids and ends, and i use it on my own facial hair, as it very hard to apply it only to the regrowth of your own beard!

So far I'm quite impressed. Especially loved the results of the treatment.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using SalonGeek mobile app

It's something completely different. I believe its a synthetic polymer. Download the app.

So far i have used it as a treatment, added it to lightener, added to tint, even used it with an illumina glossing service, used it with color touch to refresh mids and ends, and i use it on my own facial hair, as it very hard to apply it only to the regrowth of your own beard!

And what does it actually do? Im gonna try and sell it to my boss lol

And what does it actually do? Im gonna try and sell it to my boss lol

Download the olaplex app. They can describe it better than i can. It rebuild disulphuric bonds making the hair stronger. It also helps with color retention in my experience.

Last edited:
Download the olaplex app. They can describe it better than i can. It rebuild disulphuric bonds making the hair stronger. It also helps with color retention in my experience.

Ok thankyou

Do you colour your beard? Or, as a treatment for your beard?!

Do you colour your beard? Or, as a treatment for your beard?!

Yes, i color my beard quite often. I'm a red head and prematurely going gray.

Latest posts

Back